Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote chicken etoufee !-- That attempt was with winterized RSO ! Smugglers Blues !!

I am so very sad to hear about Glen Fry; my first concert was with Glenn Fry & Joe Walsh along with Bad Company. David Bowie & Glenn Fry-- such great talent. And, of course, Lemmy too!

How's it O.F.C....."Etoufee" Man, to bad bout Glen Frey...How old was he anyhow??

Been busy in the yard mid Jan...and were digging in the dirt...Scary..

The older I Get the more I see ppl pass that was part of my growing up. Its bad enough getting older and older,,but then you have to watch the ppl you care for pass. Reminds me of the Green Mile,,,how sad the guy was because he was out living everyone that he loved. Awesome movie though.

Watching Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood doing Mr. Fantasy! --Good music , good weed , good food --Life could be so much worse !--

I got my mind made up !--Rose said something about an expensive stem cell treatment to rebuild the damage to her knees ?--I'm holding out for the full body treatment !-- I got another hundred years before I'll be ready for a dirt nap !--I ain't afraid of dying --I just ain't in a hurry to do it !

i vote etoufee. what time is dinner? done had chicken pot pie but i bet i could add some etoufee as well. the ladies in ville platte louisiana showed my mom how to make crawfish etoufee it comes out dark almost black, thick and rich.

Tell me it's not true!
sorry
I am so very sad to hear about Glen Fry; my first concert was with Glenn Fry & Joe Walsh along with Bad Company. David Bowie & Glenn Fry-- such great talent. And, of course, Lemmy too!
the first rock concert i ever went to was jimmy buffet and the eagles.that was also the first music show i went to without adults. doobie brothers and pablo cruise was next.

Etoufee it is !--D.D. makes it with a lighter Rue !--More of a light brown over a bed of rice !-- Hippie how goes the diet ?

Sorry hippie. My cousin cooked for me tonight. Two and half inch new York strip. I have never tasted a cut of beef so good in my life.

Nice Dawg, now thats the way to eat....thats the whole reason we got sharp teeth...red meat, man cannot live by weed alone.

i vote etoufee. what time is dinner? done had chicken pot pie but i bet i could add some etoufee as well. the ladies in ville platte louisiana showed my mom how to make crawfish etoufee it comes out dark almost black, thick and rich.

O..How I miss the ol style Cajun cookin ....Started my career in Morgan City La. 40 something years ago... Made it a point to hit every festival I could in all southern LA.. Cooooo we had fun....And those Ol Tug Boat Cooks would sure put out the Grinds:p:
Dog...........YUM.......
About all I miss about the south....Lets puff like no ones watchin....:48:

OMG! Hard to beat that etoufee! Rich brown, buttery roux..... yum! French bread lightly toasted to scoop up all that buttery richness! Ok, so it was good! Especially with some primo weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back