Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope to live a long and happy life. But, when, I go I'm going to be crem. and spread around, and who ever get a small era, I'll be free, don't want to rot in the dirt, and I don't want to be buried in the dirt.

Got to get battery for my cam. I hope that is all that is wrong with it. Then, I'm going to ask my daughter to walk me through the steps on how to post pictures. I do not know how these things work. And, I do believe that computer have there own mind.

I hope to live a long and happy life. But, when, I go I'm going to be crem. and spread around, and who ever get a small era, I'll be free, don't want to rot in the dirt, and I don't want to be buried in the dirt.
you know nes, when i die i didn't care what they do with this ol body, because i won't be there no mo. in the mean time i'm going to use it up as much as i can. we only have one round so we may as well enjoy it.

Hey I want to warn people about some liquid weed scams --They make a weed flavoring and people who can't make real juice will add weed flavoring to a high nicotine juice and if U not a smoker that nicotine gonna make U high ! ---Another thing NEVER refrigerate THC juice !--It will separate and have to be homogenized again before it can be used ! Store it in a dark warm area !

All this talk about juice, I'm gona have to try some....

Giggy don't beat that bod up to much...It hurts when you get older;)

:48:

Got 11 guns between a 25 to a machine gun. And, the bad thing about it is I have only shoot the 25 not the rest. I got to shoot thee guns. Kind of larry about weapons. :tokie:

Got 11 guns between a 25 to a machine gun. And, the bad thing about it is I have only shoot the 25 not the rest. I got to shoot thee guns. Kind of larry about weapons. :tokie:

What.... Why you got so many guns???? That you are Leary about???

What.... Why you got so many guns???? That you are Leary about???

World is coming to a end. And, everyone is going to go crazy. They come around here. I'll be ready. I will shoot a rifle if I have to. But, ye Leary, got to shoot these guns. Should of done one 2 days back. OH was I ripping.

Don't start shooting stuff Nes ! --Quit talking about dying too !-- It's depressing !-- I can't make liquid weed yet -( Liquid Weed --I like the way it sounds ) -- I need wax or shatter and I don't have the weed yet to justify a Hash oil machine !--- It's not like I can run down to the weed store and buy me some !-- How much an ounce of wax or shatter cost me ?-- A man need to perfect his process ! -- I got everything I need to begin making liquid weed except the extract !--

Sorry peeps, done what to upset anyone. Whoop, coffee gone bowl empty got to fix this.

The world is not ending anytime soon!--See how fear mongering politicians spread thier poison ?-- Elect me I'm the only one who can fix everything ! -- and I'm supposed to believe it ? Oh!--I was about to break the rule about religion --Glad I caught myself in time !

I'm packing now. Hope I never need it. Just like a spare tire. If you don't have it when you need it, its too late

Kind of worried about Rosebud. Hoping she is alright. My dogs just went off they sound like a bunch of coyotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back