Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna know who loves you more, your wife or your dog? Lock them both in the trunk of your car & see who's happy to see you when you let them out.

Well I would hope the Wife's smarter then the dog with no thumbs DD. Lol
But I get what your saying. Your dog will always be happier then your Wife and doesn't ***** near as much,,,unless thier hungry.

There's a party down at the PourHouse
Vinnie Charles is out of jail again
his ex's will be there
his daughter, Nina has bought him an easy chair
he kicked the cocaine in the Can
an eightball a day is not cheap for any man
his street clothes have all shrunk in size
but most of the weight he gained
was in his eyes
he did nine of a possible twelve
he still says he didn't know what the package held
it was just a favor for a friend
and his friend left him to pay the price in the end.
He made it through Mexico
the car threw a rod just below San Diego
a po-po pulled over to help
but poor Vinnie's poker face could not control itself.
He was always a likable guy
women passed under him, as if he could fly.
Three more years on parole,
time will tell how much the time inside took it's toll.

There's a party down at the PourHouse
Vinnie Charles is out of jail again
his ex's will be there
his daughter, Nina has bought him an easy chair
he kicked the cocaine in the Can
an eightball a day is not cheap for any man
his street clothes have all shrunk in size
but most of the weight he gained
was in his eyes
he did nine of a possible twelve
he still says he didn't know what the package held
it was just a favor for a friend
and his friend left him to pay the price in the end.
He made it through Mexico
the car threw a rod just below San Diego
a po-po pulled over to help
but poor Vinnie's poker face could not control itself.
He was always a likable guy
women passed under him, as if he could fly.
Three more years on parole,
time will tell how much the time inside took it's toll.
Your depressing me again Umbra. Lol

Ok, just caught up to you guys. So glad they got you on an appropriate antibiotic Rose. You should start feeling much better soon. But, of all the posts I just read I can't get "ganja honey" out of my head! Sounds good Umbra.

Okay Keef,,,time to talk juice. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

O.K. Hopper !-- Company in Colorado has liquid weed in 5 "Moods" -- by combining oil from different varieties !-- I'm not the only one who's gonna do this !--Man needs a competitive edge if he wants to shine !--- Everyone extracting oil from the same varieties thier product has to be about the same !-- Since I first started thinking about doing this my thought was---I need me a Frankenplant that no one else has who is making the stuff !-- So I chase tetras !-- I find the right plant no one will be able to match what I'll be able to do !---I'm thinking top end mythical conisour juice !-- The best that can be made !

O.K. Hopper !-- Company in Colorado has liquid weed in 5 "Moods" -- by combining oil from different varieties !-- I'm not the only one who's gonna do this !--Man needs a competitive edge if he wants to shine !--- Everyone extracting oil from the same varieties thier product has to be about the same !-- Since I first started thinking about doing this my thought was---I need me a Frankenplant that no one else has who is making the stuff !-- So I chase tetras !-- I find the right plant no one will be able to match what I'll be able to do !---I'm thinking top end mythical conisour juice !-- The best that can be made !

Keef planted the 3 Aurora Indica. They are looking great. Might have to do another Bubblicious, time will tell. So, excited. I'm going to try and roll a j. Made my first j last month . Let see if I can do it again.

I alway plant more than I think I'll need to make sure I get a girl ! Then once I have a girl I take cutting from it and root them out !-- It takes having 2 grow areas but I might have half dozen plants that are all cuttings from the same plant and have others in veg waiting thier turn for bloom !-- Been doing this to my White Widow girls for two and a half years ! My T.E. girl turned one year old about the first of the year ! I've bred them and still have them in thier original form !-- I'll be doing the same to D.D.'s babies and Gorilla Glue #4! -- Want to do it with the CWO but she won't come up !--Haven't given up yet and I have 3 more seed !-- Come spring I may make a run at those Canadian tetras and see if I can also snag me a 6n clone !-- I'm keeping a couple males cuts just in case ! --Sometimes if U want something done right U just have to do it yourself !-- Maybe Hippie will make a Chem Dawg tetra! --He ain't afraid of nothing !---I can just taste it now !!-Make U high just looking at it and I want to concentrate something that tests at 40+% THC and bottle lightening !

Yesser i seen a documentary the other day about that company. Very cool.

The company is Ebbu and they are in San Francisco, not CO. So it is not available for the recreational market, only medical.

Came home to cracklin corn bread and deer stew. Yes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back