Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooo..I needed that, Nothing like a good hot shower..... time for a fatty then to the fart sack.... Workout day tomorrow!!!
Keef How all those little one's doing...Any C W O Yet??

I would eat healthy, but then I remember that time Eve ate an apple & doomed all of humanity so I'd better not risk it.

Actually, it wasn't an apple. They don't grow where the garden of eden was supposed to be located. Most likely, persimmons

Got 'em all but the last season on DVDs. Getting sleepy. That getting up at seven o'clock ain't for retired folks. I think back to all the years I was up at four thirty and on the road at five. Naw, couldn't have been me!

Morning O.F.C. !--Got a headache last night and wiped out early !-- Holding my own this morning !-- Hope all have a good day ! 61 at the beach with 97% humidity and no air moving --Gonna be foggy !-- Cane asked about CWO there was nothing yesterday and I haven't checked this morning !-- I gotta get right --I be around !

Morning all you stoners.
Nice and cold this morning. Cold For the deep south anyway.
Giggy, test went well.
I think I may have made a friend with the instructor. He lives about 30 miles away from me. We struck it off pretty well, he lost his wife of 27 years last year and I just keep getting the feeling he was reaching out for a friend.
I could use a friend, I don't really mesh with people my age. I've always preferred the company of older people. Less % of idiots in that age bracket. Lol
Yeah nes, that Dane is a mess. Like a care bear and a vampire bred together. He will suck all affection from you I'd you let him. He is ALWAYS touching or leaning against someone. He is the sweetest dog I've ever seen. Very smart. Even more stubborn. I'm not sure I'll get another. At least not for a long time. He is one of the best dogs I've ever had. But u sure didn't know what I was getting into when I brought him home at 13 pounds. Three years later he is a touch under 160.
With a dog this size, everything he does is BIG! Accidents, destruction, heck he has a couch in the house, and his dog house is 8x10 feet.

What up Dog ? --Giggy ? -- Giggy how goes the grow ? --U and Dog gonna have a bunch of clones rooted and ready to move outside come spring ?--- I would but around here trying to run the gauntlet with a load of clones is too risky and by June everything will be brown around here !-- Dat's O.K. !-- Come the end of prohibition Texas gonna guarantee me a loan on 10 acres with a grow house on it !--

The 4th of 4 GG#4 is up ! --Maybe CWO takes a few more days ? Anyway I should have my GG#4 Queen Mother !-- Be cloning that girl for awhile I bet !

Morning all you stoners.
Nice and cold this morning. Cold For the deep south anyway.
Giggy, test went well.
I think I may have made a friend with the instructor. He lives about 30 miles away from me. We struck it off pretty well, he lost his wife of 27 years last year and I just keep getting the feeling he was reaching out for a friend.
I could use a friend, I don't really mesh with people my age. I've always preferred the company of older people. Less % of idiots in that age bracket. Lol
Yeah nes, that Dane is a mess. Like a care bear and a vampire bred together. He will suck all affection from you I'd you let him. He is ALWAYS touching or leaning against someone. He is the sweetest dog I've ever seen. Very smart. Even more stubborn. I'm not sure I'll get another. At least not for a long time. He is one of the best dogs I've ever had. But u sure didn't know what I was getting into when I brought him home at 13 pounds. Three years later he is a touch under 160.

With a dog this size, everything he does is BIG! Accidents, destruction, heck he has a couch in the house, and his dog house is 8x10 feet.

yarddog, did you say his name? He looks very happy and proud. Me, I love dogs. One of my dogs (Lilly) is having a litter wright now.

Good morning OFC, one of my dogs is having her babies. Just three right now. She was not that big, so, I am hoping for a small liter.

Keef, just look at Bubb's no root yet, but, she is looking good. I just look at her through my glass. Give a few more days, see, what will happen.

Nes Good Morning & Mojo on the Grow.....My Little Papaya Got quite a shock when I transplanted & topped them.... But starting to make a come back...

Headed out for a morning work out ...Ya'll have a High Morning.....

Morning cane, Wish for the best, and when they get big enough I know how to sex them.

Morning Cane --Nes !--I think I had 5 of 6 Bubblicious come up Nes they good seed !--Most will pop ! Cane --My Papaya struggled a little after being move to aero but they coming back strong !-- I'll probably have GG in aero in a week or so !-- Lost at lot of T.E. cuts and she'll take awhile to come back !--Nes --Maybe next time I send U some T.E. !--The Tranquil Elephantizer is also known as the Slow Motion Love Potion !-- I got her from Canazon seed !-- Cost me about $10 a seed !-- Worth ever penny ! I might have to see if those Trips -x-T.E. seed will germ !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back