Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, long read...yes I carry, you will never know till its 2 late...and it's packed with meat caps...designed to do only one thing...pray you never see my gun. On that same note, I would never pull it unless shot at first, here is my take on violence, and believe me I'm an expert on the subject like some of us here are.....

Hippie, you take your corn bread batter and fold in a bag of cracklings. Basically pig skin. Hard and crunchy, but when cooked in the corn bread it gets soft. Gives the bread a rich almost greasy touch.
Pure southern.

I alway plant more than I think I'll need to make sure I get a girl ! Then once I have a girl I take cutting from it and root them out !-- It takes having 2 grow areas but I might have half dozen plants that are all cuttings from the same plant and have others in veg waiting thier turn for bloom !-- Been doing this to my White Widow girls for two and a half years ! My T.E. girl turned one year old about the first of the year ! I've bred them and still have them in thier original form !-- I'll be doing the same to D.D.'s babies and Gorilla Glue #4! -- Want to do it with the CWO but she won't come up !--Haven't given up yet and I have 3 more seed !-- Come spring I may make a run at those Canadian tetras and see if I can also snag me a 6n clone !-- I'm keeping a couple males cuts just in case ! --Sometimes if U want something done right U just have to do it yourself !-- Maybe Hippie will make a Chem Dawg tetra! --He ain't afraid of nothing !---I can just taste it now !!-Make U high just looking at it and I want to concentrate something that tests at 40+% THC and bottle lightening !

Keef, you are so, busy. And, DD is to, everybody busy bee.

I'll have to try it, Dog! Ever had it made with bacon grease? Mom used to make it that way.

Kraven, your pic reminded me of a song I'd heard. "There's a skeeter on my Peter, whack it off......"

I don't know what I'm talking about. My, dog is ready to have her pups. and I'm all :confused2:

I would eat healthy, but then I remember that time Eve ate an apple & doomed all of humanity so I'd better not risk it.

Evening all ....Lots of reading to catch up to ya'll.....packed for a while living in Fla..Didn't get me anywhere but in more trouble than I was already in... Rose Hope that you are on the Mend!!!
Y.D. Let's saddle that Dawg up & take a ride.....

New bud in town, Killer Apollo :48:

Guess I caught up but everyone Be gone.....I been Known to smoke alone...:joint4:
Weather here has been nuts in the 50s Rain.....It's Mid Jan for Pete sake....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back