Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You, Keef that is very kind of you, it will be awhile. I want to try my blackberry kush, next time. The first time did not work right.

Keef, will the BPU's age in the fig? I am not going to use them for a while?:tokie:

Morning kids. More snow. Yaaaaay.
That Green Giant whupped me pretty badly last night. I'll never smoke fresh weed again. Seems the longer it ages, the harder it kicks. This stuff was from 8/7/13, stored in the basement. I'll bet it'll take me the rest of the year to get through six quarts of the stuff, and there might be more. God knows what the 11 one gallon jars of Black Lights is going to turn into.
If I wasn't such a lazy bastard, I'd dig around and take an inventory of all the goodies down there. It's kinda like an Easter egg hunt.

Sorry Hippie, ,,you have way to much Dank,,you probably better send some to me. Im always here to help my friends. Yehaaaaaaaaa.

Good morning

Hippie you got a big ole stash you hippie you.

Nes, tell Lily hi from me. and hope she and her pups are doing well. Glad I am not having babies today..

Giggy, i am doing a lot better, just really sore from being in bed for 10 days, need to start walking around the house. Thanks for asking.

Umbra persimmons? LOL

Cane, hey... good work out. been raining for days here then 30 mph winds last night. we have a huge tree that may need to come out. scares me every time the wind blows after rain.

DD smokin hot body...that is funny. When you guys were real little did you watch the smoke from your parents ciggs dance in the sunshine? I loved that smoke.. I hope I become dancing smoke like that someday.

YD, that is a beautiful dog. is that harlequin? My biggest dog was 100 pound standard poodle. Biggest dog love of my life. Your's is almost twice that big.

Keef, are you doing better? I am smoking purple haze hash for pain..lol

WH, we had fun with the new guy huh. bad rose. You make me laugh. thank you.

Good Morning OFC. Keef, those cwo seeds may not have stored well and so they may not be viable.

Morning kids. More snow. Yaaaaay.
That Green Giant whupped me pretty badly last night. I'll never smoke fresh weed again. Seems the longer it ages, the harder it kicks. This stuff was from 8/7/13, stored in the basement. I'll bet it'll take me the rest of the year to get through six quarts of the stuff, and there might be more. God knows what the 11 one gallon jars of Black Lights is going to turn into.
If I wasn't such a lazy bastard, I'd dig around and take an inventory of all the goodies down there. It's kinda like an Easter egg hunt.

lol, Hippie an Easter egg hunt, you need more player for the hunt. Be right over.:tokie:

Rose, Boonie has the Boston mantle markings. His size really is a burden. You also can't take him anywhere on a leash without having to stop and talk to people every 3 minutes. Poor boy, his joints crack in the mornings now. The sad thing is, your really only garunteed 3 years with a Great Dane. They start dying from three years up. If you get 7 years, you got extremely lucky.

keef they are starting to move along now, just trying to keep them warm. i noticed last night i now have a gdp x br seedling. it's moving slow but showing. one of the g13's is slower then the other two but it's getting bigger as well. i also have a bb x bpu. right now they are under 220 watts (4-55w) of 2700k cfl's about 15,444 lumens. keef what is cwo? i hear cwo and think chief warrant officer.

rose that is good to hear, yes move around and work on that soreness.

Im smoking a bowl and watching Andie Griffith. Love Barney. Yes im old,,,up yours. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Morning all, did a bunch in both tents this am, had coffee and about three weeks into a beard, Done shaving...tired not gonna do it anymore. Got a great 2nd interview with the dept. of Revenue this afternoon, so not getting high, just pretty but when i get home I'm gonna smoke out, got some SSTD a an HS bud dried so will try the SSTD first then, the HS if I don't get where I wanna be. Hope everyone has an epic day, I need all the good thoughts possible.

Umbra --Only one way to know if they are still viable !--I haven't given up on them yet !-- These 3 don't germ I'll try the other 3 !--I may still get something out them !-- If not what I got will make some nice oil !

That dogs head weighs more than all 4 of my dogs !--- The smallest at 5 pounds is Jet and he thinks he's big like that !

Good Luck Kraven !

Hopper --I already told Hippie to box up all that nasty old weed and send it to me so he'd have room for more !

Thats good Keef,,,me and you can help our Brother Hippie. Lol

Hey Rose !--I'm holding my own !-- I've had a stiff neck last 2 days !-- DD gave me one of her muscle relaxers this morning! -- Trying to get well enough to wring 2 days work out this body !-- Got to replace the garage door opener !--Dreading it because overhead work gonna irritate that nerve root ! -- Got a switch / light fixture on the front porch needs to be fixed !-- Plan to get this hot tub finished next week !- Then maybe the overhead work !

You still working on that Hot Tub Keef?:stuff-1125699181_i_. :rofl:

I know Hopper !--We could help the brother out !--The thing about Hippie is he told U about about his weed stash but he didn't say a word about the good stuff !---Bubble Hash !-- It's just a guess but I think the man be a Bubble Master !--He didn't say anything about all that Chem Dawg drying and just waiting to become hash !--I mean how many people U know makes bubble hash with a cement mixer ? A red cement mixer that ain't ever had no cement in it !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back