Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopper I've got the wire stretched from above the breaker box to the back patio thru the attic !--I have to drill a hole to bring the wire down to the safety switch box on the patio and fish it down from the attic to the breaker box !--Then I'll start at the tub - Wiring backward toward the breaker ! A few hours work and done !

Hopper U only get to do that once !-- Talking about Hippie's stash made me have impure thoughts !--Cause the truth is I would love to sample Kraven and Umbra's work see how far I got to go !--I know we probably ain't supposed to talk about stuff like that but it's true !--Why should Umbra care who buys his weed money is money !--DD and I need an education in different varieties !--I'd like to try some Hippy Slayer and Cherry Pie -x- Key Lime Pie sound tasty !---Maybe one day !

Oh aunt bee!! Lol

Hippie, I could rock a set of bell bottoms and some chucks.
Forgot, I ate some vaped weed last night. Put maybe half a tbls in some fried chicken skin and swallowed it down. Ha-ha, laugh if you want.
Took about 30 minutes and I had a very mellow warm kind of high. I never smoked last night. Will be getting some caps like keef uses soon.

Dam straight Dog !--Take some caps and you'll smoke less weed !-- That'll also make a big diff in your ADD Too!-- Take a dose before leaving for work and a dose with lunch and your job with be much more pleasant !-- A dose U can function on Dog !--- Your wife's trauma from the way she was raised will also be helped by caps !--I have a similar situation and caps can make a person much more at peace with themselves !--

Rose U should he getting better today but don't over do it !

U know I've talked a lot of trash about "Liquid Weed" !--It's about time I put up or shut up !-- I'll need at least 10 grams (prefer an oz) to back up the talk !--Keep your eyes open for me !--

I can get the refills for 60 to 80 bucks. They would last me close to two weeks per refill,,so that would be cheaper then me smoking,,,and i really like the high.

Hopper got me chomping at the bit to see what I need to beat !-- Sure would like to have a some !--

You guys are funny. I was at NCH's last night smoking that cherry limeade with him and trying out a bhangstix vap and a few different cartridges. I love the bhang stix. I tried chemdawg, G13, and GDP. I think I might buy 1 today. NCH's prices were better than any shop. His buddy is a fiend, lol, and smoking on it all day long, it lasted him 5 days. Dosage was very high.

Can't wait til I can try some M-juice! I have crappy lungs & would love a healthier alternative to smoking for my lungs' sake! I need the medicine, but it's killing my lungs. Just a nasty side effect; but, there are worse side effects from meds such as an anal seepage.

Umbra --$305 for a pack of 10 Clock Work Orange seed --Sold out with a year long waiting list !--

U guys ganged up on me saying my quest for tetras was a pipe dream and serious breeders had no use for tetraploid MJ !---$305 for 10 seed with a year on a waiting list ! I apparently am not the only one looking for tetras !-- Hippie how much U get for your seed !

You guys are funny. I was at NCH's last night smoking that cherry limeade with him and trying out a bhangstix vap and a few different cartridges. I love the bhang stix. I tried chemdawg, G13, and GDP. I think I might buy 1 today. NCH's prices were better than any shop. His buddy is a fiend, lol, and smoking on it all day long, it lasted him 5 days. Dosage was very high.
See,,it lasted him 5 days and he smokes all day,,thats awesome. I dont smoke that much but that tells me its a great deal for ppl like me. I just think its the cleanest and purest way to partake in my Meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back