Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to try and hammer my eyelids shut. Remote starter gets installed at eight bells tomorrow morning. Who the hell gets up that early?

Went on the look out for some green giant. Found a jar from 6/13. Hope it tastes good, 'cause I found a total of six quarts from the same time frame.

Pain came calling early this morning. Been up about an hour having a little medicine. Somewhat better now, or at least it seems that way. Glad I didn't have to work last night.

Morning DD, sad to hear you got troubles this am. I got up early and tended garden...well half at least then picked me a small HS bud and I'm getting stuck as we speak.

Good morning Kraven. I'm definitely in a better state of mind. Think I might do a classic Keef & take a nap!

19 degrees! Jesus! It's a frigid 56 here & that's about all I can take. Hate cold!

Found it !-- Might hit 70 here today !--So what the game plan ?-- How about more coffee another pipe and then we talk about it !

Good Morning All ....Slept good.... Keef 70* sounds great, 30* here Mix rain & snow...Let's get high ...:48:

Whew. Almost done with this class. I'll be pointing my nose in the wind and headed south soon!! 28 degrees now. Burr!

What up Dog ? -Cane ? -- Got a nice gentle buzz working --Sun's out gonna have a high in the 70's for the next week !-- Maybe I 'll be able to move better and get some stuff done !-- Still at 3 of 4 GG#4 and not a sign from the 3 CWO !-- T.E. be coming back in Happy Frog !--

Good Morning yarddog, cane, Keef, giggy, DD, Kraven, Hippie, and Rosebud when you get up and about. I start my seeds (paper towel) got root yesterday, Now, I am going to put them in there solo cup and wish for the best. Keef, the Aurora all three rooted. Don't no about the Bubblicious yet. Well, it is time to Wake and Bake.

Hey did Rose ever check back in after her Doctors visit yesterday ? -- That liquid weed talk yesterday ? --I hope THG got what she needed know !--Rose been using RSO to treat her patients and I think she need another way to dose her patients --With the juice U know the effects right away and can take another hit or not !--She extracts something like her high CBD Nordle or Harlequin and mix it with some LA Con oil ? --Now we making medicine !

Morning folks. Another day waiting for a contract to open up.
Hey Keef mix me up some juice. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Morning Nes !--That Bubblicious got it's name from the bubble gum smell - --Mine germed O.K. !--I think I got 5 out of 6 !-- The Aurora Indica is doing well too !-- Had some empty spots in the nursery so I took some of Blueberry cuts !

I can't wait to kick it off Hopper !--I still need a few things but yes Cuz one day I make U some Outlaw juice !--Part of the process is to find out just how strong juice can be made ! Might have to get Hopper to do some quality control for me !-- I guess everyone thought my weed wasn't any good cause I'm always looking for something stronger !-- It's all about the juice ! --The more potent it is the less I have to use !--That's the reason I chase tetras !-- I wanted an original UBC Chemo cut for oil !-- Exhale that second toke and it be like stepping in front of a speeding freight train !--

Time for a zip of joe and a hit. Thanks Green Santa, you made me a happy camper. Waiting for Rosebud, I hope everything work out for her yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back