Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
245 Trioxin ? ---O.K. someone stole a pot clone where they do Zombie research ? --- At great personal danger !--That's why we have to charge so much for it !

this young guy buys a crouch rocket motorcycle and decides to hit the country and open it up to see what it can do. he finds a back road and gives it hell. on that road lives a old couple that is setting on the porch. the old woman hears a noise and tells the old man to see what it is. so the old man gets up and heads toward the road. about that time the young guy on the motorcycle blast by running like hell. the old man was stunned to see such a sight. he stood there a minute and he heard it coming back. after a bit he walks back up on the porch, and the old woman ask him what was it. he said i don't know what it was but it sure did turn that boy loose when i shot it with my shotgun.

How's Hot Springs Hopper ?--- Giggy that's just another fine example of monsters trying to get people !--Man was a hero !--Made that Thang turn loose that boy !

Those on the ground hollered, “Knock’em out, John,” up to John as he took a sharp stick to poke what he thought was a raccoon. However, to John’s surprise, the raccoon turned out to be a lynx, better known as a souped up bobcat in Mississippi.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGhM_3OXq5I[/ame]

I walked into the kitchen to find Keef standing there with a fly swatter. I said, what are you doing? Hunting flies he said. Killed any I asked. Yep, he says, 2 males & 3 females. I asked him how he could tell them apart. He said, 2 were on a beer can & 3 were on the phone. Such a smarta**! Hello OFC! Keef just brought me some hot boudin; gotta go!

How's Hot Springs Hopper ?--- Giggy that's just another fine example of monsters trying to get people !--Man was a hero !--Made that Thang turn loose that boy !

Bieutiful, ,,but cold as hell in these here mountains. Lol

Hopper seems like with a name like Hot Springs there would be a place to warm up !

I'm out of here. Been toking on a bowl, and researching hydro. Found a PDF diy for a dwc setup. From some county in Fla. How about that. Some county government makes us a nice diy for a dwc bucket.
See you guys tomorrow.

Bunchapotheads!--
Saw something on the food channel made me start thinking !-- They had veggies like corn -beets -beans and stuff that had been sprouted and grown in the dark like bean sprouts except grown bigger ! What about pot seed sprouts grown this way ? --How would they taste and what kind of food value would they have ? Might be good in a salad ?

HBC Wax !-- Do some reading --Super Critical CO2 extract was the end of BHO people just don't realize it !--It'll take awhile but when people discover this stuff CO2 may be finished too !---Tangerine weed extract that taste like tangerines! --- Now we talking about Liquid Weed !-- HBC wax $50-$80 a gram !-- Dam !--Not for that price !---

Liquid Weed --So I dilute that wax so that about 3 maybe 4 tokes of Liquid Weed equal a solid dab hit !---U guys got more experience than me !-- Wouldn't that strength make a good social smoke ? I can make it stronger ? -- Weaker ?-- I can do that ?
Hope the big foot didn't get Cane !
I'll see U guys in da morning !

A little trippy blueberry lemonade-tasting stuff to help me wind down so I can get up at a decent time tomorrow. Gonna try & go to a movie @ noon with a few of my ex co-workers. We'll see; kinda early for me!

Yea its gonna bounce between 30f - 50f for the next few days....yuk, really hate the two weeks of real winter we get here.....

I had a dusting of snow on the way in this morning. Morning ofc.
Got my parts in, so I'll be working on my fil truck at night. Wish I could have started on it two weeks ago when it was in the 50's at night.

Tired of the filters on this site, I'm a grown man and sometimes I need to speak like one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back