Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraven...ah very well written fiction. And so you know, there are no phone listings with a 555 anything except 555-1212 which is information. This why all the movies use it, because it is fake with no real phone numbers associated with it. Kind of like the 13th floor in a hotel that is labeled 14th floor.
The numbers on the barrel in the original Return of the Living Dead are different. 800-454-8000 was and is a viable number.

Look, I can take a joke, so whoever put white crap all over my damn yard and vehicles, just remove it and no one gets hurt, OK?:(

Morning O.F.C. !-- Kraven there's always something ! -- That sombitchin auto censor giving U someshit ?

We in the mid 40's headed for 70 !--

We talk about freedoms here, and mmj reform..... yet this is the most censored site I have ever been on......sorta like military intelligence.....two words that should never be in the same sentence. I know, this isn't my site, and if I want to be here I need to abide by the rules.

Do we endorse children growing or using MJ, no......so why on earth does this site feel the need to trample my free speech rights and make it like I am speaking to children. I'm not advocating we all talk like drunk Marines, but lets be mindful that adults sometimes say adult things!!

Good Morning OFC. Up early and in the garden. It is truly the best way to start your day. Had to add another carbon filter to the room. This jack smells better this time round. Hands are black from all the resin, just trimming bottom of plants some. Photos and descriptions just don't convey how these plants look and smell. The Jack is taking on subtle coloring and sparkling of the trichomes, with this stacked rosettes...just defies words. Just awe inspiring, jaw dropped, drooling, experience that leaves you speechless.

Kraven -- There's always rules !--I never was good at rules , laws and such !-- I like hanging out with U guys and in this world nothing is free !-- So I submit to the rules as well I can !--

Another thing --I don't talk about it much but I have 2 grand daughters that have never met thier grandfather! --One day when they want to know about me --they' ll find MP and the O.F.C. !--So I guess what I'm saying is U don't know who's gonna read this !--So even if there were no rules I would hope we would be ladies and gentlemen as best we can ! --The O.F.C. is almost like a daily diary of the struggles of a group of Pot Farmers fighting against an unjust law we choose to break ! -- One day when the war is over people may want to know what it was like before prohibition ended !!--They'll read the O.F.C. and know about the daily lives of the freedom fighters who refused to obey an unjust law !

I had a point but I think that last toke took it away !

Kraven, I wasn't here when the rules were made, but I am pretty sure that they figured grown men and women could express themselves with out swearing. Thank goodness you can go to other sites and swear all you like.

Good morning peeps.

Umbar, I love the "stacked rosettes" I can see that vividly.

I start therapy today. looking forward to a new beginning.

My baby plants I moved to aero aren't doing very well ! ---I'm about tired of the beating my head against all these aero problems !-- The little mother plants I got in Frog dirt and the new plants still in dirt is staying in dirt !--Screw having to chase pH every day !--- Bout to be a fight at the beach about dirt and aero ya'll !--There is a place for aero in growing weed especially in rooting clones but I see dirt in my future ! Just so much less intense !

I love dirt... i love the dank dark smell of fabulous soil. I love worms. I love worm ****...

.... I am pretty sure that they figured grown men and women could express themselves with out swearing. Thank goodness you can go to other sites and swear all you like.
Is that why you put spaces between a&s&s when you want to get your point across, Rose?
Good luck with the therapy.

I do enjoy swearing at times Hippie.. Am I a bad influence? i remember this teacher friend of mine told me only uneducated people can't express themselves with out swearing.. I was so ticked and have never forgotten it. I will try to be better. sorry.

Working on it Giggy !---Been back there pharming --taking a break for a cup of coffee and to bump this buzz !--- Hippie --a-s-s --That's my fault !--There are ways around that auto censor sombitchin but most of the time I can express myself without to many bad words !
Rules about religion and politics are a good thing because those discussions can start fights and no one wins !
Hey Rose U gonna take the job?

I am thinking about it... I don't think i would be very good at selling high priced rip off nutes...Lets see what the therapist can do for me first.
Smoking a bowl now, getting ready to head out... Love the ofc!

Have a good day Rose !--It's good to see U doing better !-- O.F.C. Loves U too !--U like the den mother to the Wild Bunch ! --

Yes let the good times roll...so tomorrow you have to give it up for Lent ...or not...lol

Well I'm giving up not smoking pot...so there :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning OFC, Rosebud did you watch the SB? Great game. My babies are doing good right now. Keef try Ocean Forest dirt next time. I planted three beans in dirt, one in Happy Frog and that one did not do as good as the Ocean Forest. I operated and put the plant in Ocean Forest, still a little smaller but I feel better about the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back