Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose I don't know !-- Have I ever mentioned -- CBD and/ THC Trans Dermal Patches ?

Howdy my friends. Just got in from work. I work in the Federal Buildings. Today its Hot Springs, ,,next time probably Little Rock. Settin in my room drinking a Dos Equis and loading a bowl of Charlie Sheen. Sure miss my Sweety and Bestest friend,,,that be my Wife and Granddaughter. Lol
I am a lucky guy to have such a wounderful life. Fking Outlaw,,been married 30 yrs,,and still alive after being told i have died 3 times. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Hey ofc got email from seedsman they have a strain called critical cure 8.13 percent cbd to 5.5 thc if that helps anyone breeder Barneys farm have a great day just so you peeps feel better 20 below with wind tomorrow morning yea..

I know Hopper !--I was thinking about that !!--I think the Devil saw U coming and made them turn around and take U back !--He afraid you'll take over !--- He don't want U down there!

Hey Mossy where ya been ? --Way to cold for me !-- Rose got 2 high CBD varieties --Harlequin and Nordle !---I'm think the wife wants some seed !-- From what I hear ! ---High CBD varieties make great canna caps like I make !-

mossy so sorry to hear you live in the north pole. it is 75, sunny with a slight breeze. hangin out by the pool, trying to decide to smoke a joint of skywalker og or king louie og. only thing to do...smoke em both. we are is full spring mode here. almond growers are putting the bees out for pollination.

I'm sorry this show makes me mad everytime I think about it !
Plus --America's number one cash crop is illegal? -- No wonder taxes be so high !

I hate U Umbra !
Wish I had some-- what U call it weed ? -- No Cuz I may be jealous but I'm happy for U !--We in the low 70's nice wind off the Gulf !-- Low tonight in the low 50s !

that's so they can pay crop insurance for growing cotton in the desert. you know cali has rice paddies in the desert. and if there is no rice, they still get paid

The Jewish year is 5776.
The Chinese year now 4714.
This meant that the Jews had to exist 1,062 years without Chinese food, a time known as the Dark Ages.

OMG !!--Since I'm sitting here watching the local news and there's a story about our city council considering an ordinance for the police to issue a ticket to anyone caught with 4 oz. of weed or less!

Time to quit playing around I got weed to grow !!---I did not expect something like this !--I been blindsided !

I need some wax or shatter !---For real -For Real !--I need to perfect this Liquid Weed --Like Now !

That freaking Charlie Sheen just kicks my *** every time. Lol.
And yeah Keef,,Lucifer does not want to share with Weedhopper,,,,,,,,the greedy basterd. :rofl:

I studied at Skunk Pharm ! They got it down but I have to lay hands on it and get comfortable making it ! --A small batch homogenizer will cost me $300 and make 4 oz. at a time !--I think I can do it without one and hopefully smaller batches !-- If not I get the homogenizer !

Hopper U said don't hold my breath until Texas rolls over !--A ticket for 4 oz. Or less !-- I'm sure I be having to get me one some day !--- I thought I had 2 years !-- Whether they pass it or not the discussion has begun a d the light I see at the end of the tunnel isn't a train !

Uhhh..... Chinese food. Am I high? Must be, our beautiful beach metropolis is gonna give us a ticket for 4 Oz or less-- no jail! Now I know I'm high!

You guys are funny...just because they are talking about a ticket for 4 oz or less, doesn't mean hard time for concentrates. IN Cali, if you blast without the proper safety equipment, the proper permits and licenses, you are looking at 6 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back