Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freaking Texas will hang it in your *** if ya mess up.

Umbra -I been growing awhile and the penalty for growing or making concentrates! -- I don't plan on blasting butane !--I wl have one of those CO2 machines U told me about !--Looks like sooner rather than later !--I'm an Outlaw I'm not gonna be announcing it to the world !-- I used to middle man for 3 dealers and I sent people to buy from them to see if they were talking !--Anyone ever knows where U got it from and we never do business again !-- Worked well for me then !-- A resort beach town --the market already exist !-- I'm no angel !-- My Wife has Fibromyalgia and her time being able to work are coming to an end soon !--Might be against the law but it's time for me to step up and take the load !--She gets to where she can't work what we supposed to do --go live under a bridge somewhere ? --

Umbra keef WH can't wait to move to a warmer state and maybe a lot mmj friendly.Starting to get my gear in order two tents 2 foot t5 ho 2 bulb for seeds two leds 1 300 watt 1 600 watt 1. 6 in carbon ventech fan darn you guys are getting me started..someday I'll be starting some soon as I kick the last kid out lol

It's a disease Mossy !-- I can't help it !-- I gots to grow !--Always thinking about what to grow next !--Chasing strain !--It a symptom that comes with the disease !---

Umbra -I been growing awhile and the penalty for growing or making concentrates! -- I don't plan on blasting butane !--I wl have one of those CO2 machines U told me about !--Looks like sooner rather than later !--I'm an Outlaw I'm not gonna be announcing it to the world !-- I used to middle man for 3 dealers and I sent people to buy from them to see if they were talking !--Anyone ever knows where U got it from and we never do business again !-- Worked well for me then !-- A resort beach town --the market already exist !-- I'm no angel !-- My Wife has Fibromyalgia and her time being able to work are coming to an end soon !--Might be against the law but it's time for me to step up and take the load !--She gets to where she can't work what we supposed to do --go live under a bridge somewhere ? --
What you do is your business. No harm, no foul. But LEO does see this differently than just weed. Anyone can grow weed and ship it around the world and break every laws there is, but it is very hard to do it with constantly changing laws, many world class growers within a small geographical area, no resources, and no money. lol That would be everybody I know.

I just want to grow my own personal Meds without going to prison...Thats all.

Thank U Hopper !--That's the most important part !---
Umbra-- I don't have to tell U how I feel about oppressive weed laws but I'm not stupid ! Where was that Super Critical CO2 Desk Top extraction machine !--I be needing one soon now !--- Got a nice lollipop and fruit drop recipe !

Got to make a Dr. appointment to draw blood, sometimes he throw a piss test at me. I'm still smoking. What can he do with me. Don't Dr's. have to keep it to themselves. I do not carry mj around with me all of the time and if I did it would be just 5 grams. But, I do believe my state would through me in the slammer for it.

You, know Keef, pot look so beautiful in soil. My babies are doing good. Got to raise the light tomorrow or maybe tonight. Just water them 3 oz in solo cups today. I am so grateful for the OFC. You, guys and girls have help me out with my dream of growing.:farm:

Just the idea that Texas, anywhere, would even consider anything other than jail just shows the progression of the end to prohibition.

Evening DD, I don't know what GA would do to me for growing or finding mj on me. And, I sure do not want to fine out. Mouth is zip on growing.

I don't know why gyms have mirrors. I know what I look like, that's why I'm there!

My husband (tj) is Cath. and he gives up meat this Wed and then ever Fri until it is over. Me, I don't go to church. I'm a nature girl at heart.

Nes --I've grown in dirt before I just felt the urge to learn new methods of growing! --I've got a clone of all my lines in Happy Frog !--I got one of my White Widow that I've been growing 21/2 year --My Tranquil Elephantizer that was a year old and I'd have to look to find out how old Umbra's Blueberry Blast is !--I also have a male from Umbra's Bunch I call Trips !--He's the father of those seed U got --marked BPU-X-B.B.?--I started some they old enough to start !--Be sexing some more soon ! I get me a gift it's more important to me to clone than it is to let it go to bloom !---I'll be sending it to bloom over and over again !

I am too stoned, i have read page 959 twice and just realized two things, ....you all seem to just talk about the same things over and over and two, I just read the same page twice....in that order 5 mins apart :p

Yeah Kraven !-- U Old Stoner !--Hey D.D. say I should just post stuff like --insert Tetra ramble here !--or insert Liquid Weed rant here !-- I'm old and I got a head injury so I'm not apologizing !--I will take another toke though !

Just read an article on weird laws. Did you know you've been breaking the law for a while, beach bum? In Texass, you need a five dollar permit to go barefoot!

Yeah Kraven!--U Old Stoner!--Hey D.D. say I should just post stuff like --insert Tetra ramble here!--or insert Liquid Weed rant here !--I'm old and I got a head injury so I'm not apologizing! -- I will take another toke though !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back