Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef, I like letting you do your Will Rodgers thing, but we both know you aren't some mental reject, brain injury or not. Kraven, were we talking about weed again? Who would ever think that a cannabis site would have people talking about cannabis over and over again? I must not be high enough.

Umbra if the world gives U lemons --Make lemonade !--and sell weed out a lemonade stand !

Or...you use a tobacco store that caters to e cigarettes and no one knows the difference between what's in the cartridge

If cleanliness is next to godliness, then my car must be the portal to hell.

Good idea Umbra !--I'm gonna have to write that down !--Nicotine E-cig juice shops ? -- Talk about a mark up !--A gallon of food grade vegetable glycerin cost $25 online --They add nicotine and /or flavor extract and charge $25 an ounce !--- They got a good legal game going ! What's the mark up on that ?

They voted down the weed ticket ordinance unanimously first time around !--At least the brought it up !
# bubble busted !

I know a man with a broken heart
never did completely heal
takes his medication
so he can not feel the bruise
he's got the botanical greenery blues.

I know a man with a secret heart
a heart to tender to reveal
tosses up a smoke screen
so that no one reads the clues
he's got the botanical greenery blues.

a little buzz to close the evening
troubles drifting away
a little buzz to start the morning
spend your days partly aware
just partially there.

a little buzz to round the edges
a little buzz to ease the pain
a little buzz to dim the sunlight
spend your day partially clear
just partially here.

but what do we do with this human heart
and all the sadness that we feel
everyone has one temptation that they can not refuse
and I know a man
with the botanically greenery blues.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I was in a restaurant the other day when the waitress screamed, "does anybody know CPR?" I said, "hell, I know the entire alphabet. " Everyone laughed....well, everyone except this one guy.

Morning ye ole stoners. Mid 20's this morning. Cold enough for me. I'm looking forward to spring.
Found out my sister has ovarian cancer. Turns out she has never been to a gynecologist, and she is 32. She insists on doing things the hard way. I'll be frank, I didn't except her to see 30. She doesn't take care of herself. Doesn't manage her diabetes, I don't know.
She does what she wants, I accepted that a long time ago.

Umbra keef WH can't wait to move to a warmer state and maybe a lot mmj friendly.Starting to get my gear in order two tents 2 foot t5 ho 2 bulb for seeds two leds 1 300 watt 1 600 watt 1. 6 in carbon ventech fan darn you guys are getting me started..someday I'll be starting some soon as I kick the last kid out lol
morning ofc, happy hump day. good luck on that mine is 36, she came home for two weeks and that was almost 2 years ago.

So, I was in a restaurant the other day when the waitress screamed, "does anybody know CPR?" I said, "hell, I know the entire alphabet. " Everyone laughed....well, everyone except this one guy.
That's SICK! I love it!

Dog, sorry to hear about sis. She's living life like she wants to. Not many people can or do. I don't know if RSO works on that flavor of cancer, but I'd be looking into it.

Kraven, don't bite anybody and you'll do fine.

Got some wonder woman seeds ordered. Mrs Dog wanted them. I was fine with what I have left, plus those hippie dawg seeds I got coming.

Morning O.F.C. --I forgot to send those seed out !-D.D.. has some stuff I have to drop off at the U.P.S. place today --I'll get out them -!--

No hurry keef. I got a grow started now. I'm not waiting on those seed at all. But I will be soaking a few as soon as they come in!!

Good morning peeps,
I just got caught up. First of all Umbra, your poem is so touching and real and it is about all of us. Thank you so much for sharing that, i would like a copy.

YD, I am so sorry about your sister, but please don't give her a hard time. The gynecologist would not have found ovarian cancer. That is the horrible problem with that type of cancer, there is no test. Until you are very sick. I have a gf that has fought it hard for 4 years, i can't believe she is still alive. It isn't her fault, your sisters. All gyno's can test is cervical cancer and sometimes uterine. not ovarian.

Well, this rehab is HARD, here i thought i was in such good shape and i am toast from that. Brain fatigue they called it.. .wish i could cuss. My arm doesn't like the therapy either, so that is brain and arm... they should get a vote.. kidding. i know i have to do it.

Good morning DD and Keef and Hippie and all ya all.

Thanks Rose, I no next to nothing about all that medical stuff. I guess I see her make the same mistakes over and over. I guess I get mad because I know she is capable of leading a healthy life, but she refuses to do what's right.
Rehab is hard, and if it isn't then your not doing it right. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back