Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Giggy - Every plant from a variety will be the same !-- Now that I got my Grail treed -- I needed a new quest !-- Cuz I might have to sample a 100 varieties but I'll make that sacrafice to help U find some pine !-- They's all sorts of fine weed up in here !-- Rose's L.A. Con was on that short list Umbra gave me once of the most potent indice heavy varieties along with my T.E. !-- Got to be nice !-- Got to get out to the hardware store for a timer and stuff to set up my seed grow station !- since I'm not allowed to bring dirt into the grow room !-- Hoping to get some of them ChemDawg seed !-- I got this Widow crossed on Umbra's stuff that might like a Dawg !-- B.D.U. Blueberry Widow Dawg !-- I think varieties need numbers ! I'm just gonna dive in and shake up some bloodlines and see what I find !

Kraven, stage 2 what melanoma? mr rb had a 2inch scare on his face from a melenoma surgery, they got it all that was 20 years ago and he is fine, but i always worry about it. Can't even see the scar. How did they know it was stage two? I am confused? Whatever it is get better and dog gone it your going to have to smoke more pot! That pop up there^ will do. very nice.

Nice Kraven !-- Hey Giggy - I meant to say every plant from a variety will not be the same !-- Got to dig around to find the one U like best !-- That's good news Kraven !-- U want pretty bud get one of them trimmers Rose got !-- I'm with U on smoking anything sugar coated !--

Rose they staged them after the biopsy a few weeks ago, said since they were only stage two...has to do with dermal incursion...and what the cells structure looks like...here this says it better

"Medium stage melanoma means it is stage 2 or 3. Stage 2 melanomas are thicker than 2mm. Or they may be thicker than 1mm and ulcerated. Ulcerated means that the covering layer of skin is broken. Stage 2 melanomas are only in the skin and there is no sign that they have spread to nearby lymph nodes or any other part of the body."

Did not do a pet scan, but since my dad had it, they check me every 6 months and these 2 were on my back, they spotted another while I was there so took a biopsy of it and scheduled a follow up for removal in a few weeks. Up to stage 3 they are slow growers and contained in the skin tissue alone, stage 4 is where the trouble starts and it can happen quickly.

I am so glad you are good about getting checked. SO happy to hear that! Mr rb's was a weird case, we went to the doc and he said don't worry about it.. A year later I said, we are worrying about it. Doc said, i am sure it isn't anything to worry about but the wife usually is right. And i was... The took a one inch off of him and it came back melanoma so they went back in and took a two inch football shaped slice.. Obviously glad the doc listened to me and glad i wouldn't shut up about it.

as close to 100 mm as you can . I used the 90. I use a old storm door window to shake it on.

bozzo that was from when i brought them in because i had mold and bud rot going on, but the trainwreck just had a small bit of white powdery mold on it. the biggest problem that year was i brought in the mites too.
I never take a plant that has been outside back in for that reason.

good day...OFC, I'm buzzing around:woohoo:. Just one plant trimmed and hang. First, harvest. beautiful plants Kraven. giggy, I'm trying a easy hash, cause, I don't have the supplies to work any other way.

giggy...go to youtube and look up marijuana hash. They is one video, I like. Mainly, it is Fin trim, dry, bag, and freeze. Take silk screen move weed around easy, small amount at a time....sift hash trough tea strainer, pack tight in cig pack (clear), tape. Fold tightly, than wrap in newpaper tape, soak in hot water. Pre heat oven 175%, cook for 10 min., than roll it with a roll pin or something hard, roll and roll and roll. (presure) Put in frig to cool than you have your hash.:tokie:

My grinder makes me plenty hash as im grinding my weed im gonna smoke in my bong. Lol

Whew. Work day is done. About to nurse a bowl to wash away the worries of the day. Feels good to be home.

Love the avatar checklist. Who doesn't like that deviant little beagle?

Smoking some nurse larry, seems to have a taste of lime, tastes good if i say so myself. Watching videos on making hash.

Hey Giggy - Every plant from a variety will be the same !-- Now that I got my Grail treed -- I needed a new quest !-- Cuz I might have to sample a 100 varieties but I'll make that sacrafice to help U find some pine !-- They's all sorts of fine weed up in here !-- Rose's L.A. Con was on that short list Umbra gave me once of the most potent indice heavy varieties along with my T.E. !-- Got to be nice !-- Got to get out to the hardware store for a timer and stuff to set up my seed grow station !- since I'm not allowed to bring dirt into the grow room !-- Hoping to get some of them ChemDawg seed !-- I got this Widow crossed on Umbra's stuff that might like a Dawg !-- B.D.U. Blueberry Widow Dawg !-- I think varieties need numbers ! I'm just gonna dive in and shake up some bloodlines and see what I find !

Nice Kraven !-- Hey Giggy - I meant to say every plant from a variety will not be the same !-- Got to dig around to find the one U like best !-- That's good news Kraven !-- U want pretty bud get one of them trimmers Rose got !-- I'm with U on smoking anything sugar coated !--
i know keef, but that year i had the trainwreck, northern lights and a c99. neither the wreck or the lights smelled of pine, and i wasn't real impressed with any of the three.
I never take a plant that has been outside back in for that reason.
learned my lesson and will never do it again.

giggy...go to youtube and look up marijuana hash. They is one video, I like. Mainly, it is Fin trim, dry, bag, and freeze. Take silk screen move weed around easy, small amount at a time....sift hash trough tea strainer, pack tight in cig pack (clear), tape. Fold tightly, than wrap in newpaper tape, soak in hot water. Pre heat oven 175%, cook for 10 min., than roll it with a roll pin or something hard, roll and roll and roll. (presure) Put in frig to cool than you have your hash.:tokie:

bro i think you got me mixed up with someone else. i haven't said anything about hash:), but i do make iso hash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back