Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey smart brothers and sisters !-- Keef needs help !-- I got me a new Galaxy S--6 !-- but I can't get the port open to put the sim card into the phone !-- I tried biting it but no luck !-- I cursed it but no luck !-- I must smoke before I break it ! Help me !

O.K. I got the SIM card in but it still has no service !-- I'm gonna bite it again in a minute !

Keef playing with the big guns now! Soon as he figures out where the bullets go. Lol

The doctor say when I get angry just walk away !-- I try again tommorrow !-- I have options !-- I can shoot my new phone and keep my old one ! - I have my anger under control !-- Toke or two I be good !

Wow I'm the only one doing a wake and bake :p

C'mon this is no fun when you just keep passing it to yourself.

Morning OFC, hope today treats you well.

Im way ahead of you. I was token a bowl at 5:45.

I be O.K. !-- WOW !-- Some of ya'll grow some fine weed.!--- That's what I hear anyway !-- I got to go --that's nice !

Hey since it's harvest time we need to talk some about extracts and specializing !-- Making hash is hard work - dry ice or bubble !-- The Hippie specialized in bubble hash!-- He gathered the equipment he would need and worked out a great system letting a red cement mixer do the hard work !- Rose, Bozzo and the Gloman got RSO machines!-- Umbra seems to have settled on the flower market but he has someone who makes --is it BHO or CO2 oil with his trim ?-- Some of us Southern Outlaw farmers haven't been exposed to the things my peeps in the free states take for granted !- Anyway some of us are still looking for a niche in a free world we can fill !-- I'm leaning heavily toward one of these $3,500 CO2 Super Critical hash oil machine !-- I want to follow Hippie's lead and find a fairly easy way to process my harvest so I get the most for my work !-- I admire what Kraven is doing collecting old school strains but I needs to pay the bills with weed one day !-- I got one of Rose's trim machines on my list too !-- along with Kravens 62%rh packs and jars !-- it's like going to weed school up in here sometimes !

Good morning ofc. Sorry for the folks in Ohio that are disappointed by their bill to fail.

Keef, next time i go to a walk in dispensary i will try to take pictures on the down low.. It looks like all shiny and plastic with little teardrop shaped oil packages on a cardboard label.. I hate it. Not many flowers for sale...just big pot pharma. Who else could afford those machines that separate thc from the rest, and why the hell do that? Stupid. Ever hear of whole plant extracts people? Ever hear of terpenes and cbd's folks? No, just thc oil from unknown sources.. Screw that.

I just want to be able to grow my own, and smoke it without the fear of prison time. Been there, got the t shirt.
Is that asking too much?

Good Morning OFC. I hear ya YD. My son and I have been talking about getting a portable washing machine to do the bubble. I just think I need to see how much trim to expect with each grow so I have a better idea whether it is worth the expense. Instead of using bubble bags, I was thinking of these metal pans that are stackable with different mesh sizes. I used something similar for sifting spherical powders for vacuum sintering on to implanted pacing systems.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161813712270?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

Good afternoon OFC, got to post this here because you all are in the harvest stage as well and I'm a little confused. not unusual.
Here's the dilemma: was looking to harvest with about 10% amber trics. I am at 61days flowering this blue dream and under the scope it shows almost all cloudy and maybe a few just about starting amber. I pulled a bud yesterday and did a quick dry and smoked it yesterday PM, it was dynomite now I am nervous about waiting another few days. I'll post a pic of the bud.
Kraven your "rant this AM about Ohio hit the button for me, so right and yard dog I feel the same way, hold up in my basement grow room checking the doors and windows for ????

View attachment Wed Nov 04 11-34-53.jpg

View attachment Wed Nov 04 11-34-12.jpg

That is a sativa dominate, i would take it now and enjoy the up speedy high. I realized this summer that there are new clear tricomes all the time. Looking at yours I would say take it. Enjoy!

Thank you Rose I am taking it down later today. I have been doing mostly indica (CK and Berry Bomb, god I love the sativa energy bounce, I will be flying tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back