Hovas place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahova

Thick stalks & Heavy Buds
Reaction score
so i was thinking that i should share whats going on in my parts not really a journl but some nice shots so up first is some shots of my perpetual and the wifey helping get ready for clean up

7-17 001.JPG

7-17 002.JPG

7-17 044.JPG

the above is a room of Big bangs there is a few Bubba kushs in there grabbing some light but pic 1 is a room ready to flower and the 2nd pic is the crop comming behind them 4 weeks they will go in the room pic three is Wife working to keep clean in the moms room but thats later. the last is shots under the hps flowering

here are some shots of my moms and some seed gear comming up hopefully the spacebombs end up good heavy hitters. the moms i have a Bubba kush in there a jack herer and some Big bang some white widow and Super Skunk that i will not be keeping for another run but will miss her. the replacement is a strain from a grower on the north west coast called PRincess diesil X AKx JEdi was fab. um also got a calazar in the mix i run about 250 perpetual so there are a few differnt strains but each is under 3(600s) and bout 25 of each more to come later

7-17 040.JPG

7-17 041.JPG

7-17 013.JPG

7-17 012.JPG

7-17 016.JPG

7-17 042.JPG

Hi,

Nice looking setup and healthy plants you've got there... I look forward to seeing your gals bloom. It's really cool to see Bubba Kush getting out east!;) I finally have a handful of some great Cali cut only strains down yonder here, including a couple pre 98 Bubba cuts that are about 8-9" tall and vegging right now...:hubba: Bubba feels right at home in the south and she LOVES biscuits 'n' gravy...:p

Peace!:cool:

nice :D not many times do you see clean soil grows, i like it

yeah man...very nice set-up Dahova! I'm glad you found your way to the site! You will definately be a great addition!

DOS...I want a cut of the pre 98!!!....I know some folks got it around my area...but it hasn't found it's way to my shack yet!

more to come here are better shots of my moms next i will grab some photos of the aero system

the first pic is the bubba kush it flowers all the from the base to the top looks like one big bud

7-17 022.JPG

7-17 011.JPG

7-17 014.JPG

dirtyolsouth said:
Hi,

Nice looking setup and healthy plants you've got there... I look forward to seeing your gals bloom. It's really cool to see Bubba Kush getting out east!;) I finally have a handful of some great Cali cut only strains down yonder here, including a couple pre 98 Bubba cuts that are about 8-9" tall and vegging right now...:hubba: Bubba feels right at home in the south and she LOVES biscuits 'n' gravy...:p

wow yeah i ran a room one of the BK and i also had a SFV Ultra chemdog that towered over the others they were tall at 7 feet i had to brace them over so they didnt fall. i havent ran the BK outdoor but i want to this year but the deer here are horrible

here is the aero room running White Widow i stuffed some extra Big Bangs in there to use the light but they willbe going outside soon enough waiting on the warm to get here the nutrient feeder is in the aero room the AK is in another room for seeds and clones thr white dog id my deer repllent

7-28 020.JPG

7-28 021.JPG

7-28 022.JPG

7-28 024.JPG

7-28 030.JPG

Reactions: zem
Way to go Dahova very nice!
May I make one suggestion just because I like everyone here and dont want anyone to get in trouble.

You might want to remove the pic of your wife in the first set of pictures. i know its a long shot but someone could still maybe identify her from her tatoo on her left wrist. Stay safe my friend better to be safe then sorry.

Cheers!!!

nice doggy :D thats a golden right? i love this dog

No response is ok my friend. Just know this I am one of many eyes who see lots!!! I just wanted you to be safe! EDIT

Sorry for your luck!

Cheers!!!

Geez DD....
icon9.gif

Isn't that a bit harsh? It's really cool for you to pass on the tip but it's their choice as to whether they pull the pic or not... I agree you can't be too careful and I even saw an MPer at the local grow shop cuz I knew who it was from pics in their post. I PM'd them a friendly heads up and they took the pics off but try to just relax and grow some diggity dank...;)

Yeah I don't know whats up with DD today...he is in a rare mood. I've never seen him like this before. He just called everyone who did not respond to his thread in the coffee table a drug dealer...lol...I don't know whats going on with ya DD...but I hope it gets better man!

legalize_freedom said:
Yeah I don't know whats up with DD today...he is in a rare mood. I've never seen him like this before. He just called everyone who did not respond to his thread in the coffee table a drug dealer...lol...I don't know whats going on with ya DD...but I hope it gets better man!
out of weed, when i dont have anything to smoke my mood goes really bad lol

Latest posts

Back