how 2?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

city

Reaction score
so i have been growing my babies. see in my sig for pics.

I have been noticing that all my lower flowers are starting to get real milky and lots of red pistils compared to the Top Cola.
I dont want the lowers to over ripen just to get the tops there, but i really dont want to harvest without the best part being under ripened..

how i should go about this is beyond my knowledge..
how would you harvest?

Don't judge by the pistils, it's misleading.

What you're describing is inconsistent with what I notice on my grows.. which is that the tops ripen first, and the lower flowers take a little longer.

I've never been shy to snip off the top buds, and let the rest keep growing for a week.. or three.

If your lower buds are actually the ripest, then I would just snip them off first, let the tops grow more.

GL :)

I always have noticed the bottom buds mature faster than the Top, have brought it up from time to time.

I let my top buds, the most bud, mature then harvest it all, the extra time the bottom buds get will not hurt them and you wont harvest your best buds immature.

I believe the top buds are growing faster than the middle - bottom buds. this leaves the top buds with more immature growth overall, as new calyxes grow a corresponding growth in trichomes is seen, these trich's are less mature than the middle -bottom buds as these do not grow as fast.

I believe the top buds are growing faster than the middle - bottom buds. this leaves the top buds with more immature growth overall, as new calyxes grow a corresponding growth in trichomes is seen, these trich's are less mature than the middle -bottom buds as these do not grow as fast.

Took me a while to wrap my mind around this.. but it changed my understanding, thanks!

Latest posts

Back