How do you track/log your grows?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do track your grows?

• I don't record anything

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Pen/paper journal

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Computer - Word Document/Notepad

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Computer - Excel/Google Spreadsheet

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Computer - Grow specific software

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
I log each grow what I’m growing maybe a few notes in the what to and not to do section to remind me. I don’t write down my feed schedule but do it every couple weeks or so I pretty much know what’s going on in the tent. I do write down when I went to flower and how long it took to determine sex as I’m trying to find the best way for that. I add a smoke report and a grade at the end as well as flower time to harvest but not nearly the grow notes I should be taking. Maybe I’m lazy? Maybe my plants have adapted to my ways as they usually do ok. And I don’t say that very loud as I’ve been lucky I know…

I log it in my mind and forget the next day. 😁
What were we talking about. I do admit like Subby to keeping track on when they go into flower.

Excel.....Haven't looked at or created a spread sheet since I retired. Those days are over.

GH (Greenhouse) Purple Haze sprouted 4/10 and went into flower on 8/1. Water and feed is in my head. Preventative measures were not in my head this year as I am fighting off aphids. I am going to start a greenhouse written journal today. Thanks for the nudge.
IMG_0338.jpg

I keep track of things and make "Notes To Self" here. Easy to go back and check dates and times - I check differences in growth by past photo's posted - etc. If I deviate from my normal nutrient formula, I document it here along with any problems or concerns. My personal Marijuana Passion thread is my grow log...

I have to use a spreadsheet since my sense of time is different. I really get pissed when I don’t log something that I realize I should have. In addition to tracking the date it also automatically tracks the days. Plus I can log anything different that I do and instantly know what day germinated seed was placed in soil as I will be calling that day 0.

And thanks for all the tips as my house reeks so bad after harvest. The wife may kill me

Latest posts

Back