How do you track/log your grows?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do track your grows?

• I don't record anything

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Pen/paper journal

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Computer - Word Document/Notepad

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Computer - Excel/Google Spreadsheet

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Computer - Grow specific software

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
I have a photographic memory called a phone and can put a journal on here iffen I wanna.😁
Besides I have a job,, growing is just a hobby and for personal use only. Don't need for it to be complicated or written down.

Best answer yet!
I think the number of plants you run is a factor.
Im not that detailed buts its nice to see in the calendar when I flipped snocaine to flower or starting x amt of seeds and when I put them out side. nothing in a einstein kind of way but very easy because if it aint then I aint doin it !

I think the number of plants you run is a factor.
Im not that detailed buts its nice to see in the calendar when I flipped snocaine to flower or starting x amt of seeds and when I put them out side. nothing in a einstein kind of way but very easy because if it aint then I aint doin it !
And for me to go on my phone and jot a few things with talk to text is easy and not like diggin a hole

While people might scoff at me keeping solid records in an excel spreadsheet the difference is I am, as I have always stated, running an experiment. While everyone else here is running a hobby or business and you are, and should be, happy with what you are doing.

It also makes me wonder if I want to bother with another grow log since it takes so much time

And for me to go on my phone and jot a few things with talk to text is easy and not like diggin a hole
I also feel with where most of us live with expensive electric you want the best possible bang for your buck electric $ wise.
And ☝️ so contrair to me personally, but it's not waste full.
We still pay for a nuke plant that some douche bag got a " little pregnant" and ran 5% uranium making it now dirty and not being used. We pay for that still and armed guards so no one does something stupid .It's on the north shore of Long Island.
Meanwhile back at the ranch we have Brookhaven National Lab and nuke plants in Conn, 12 miles across the L.I. sound.
For personal use and free light, it's a steal with autos outside. I think I can't go too deep into Oct. It is what it is

I also feel with where most of us live with expensive electric you want the best possible bang for your buck electric $ wise.
And ☝️ so contrair to me personally, but it's not waste full.
We still pay for a nuke plant that some douche bag got a " little pregnant" and ran 5% uranium making it now dirty and not being used. We pay for that still and armed guards so no one does something stupid .It's on the north shore of Long Island.
Meanwhile back at the ranch we have Brookhaven National Lab and nuke plants in Conn, 12 miles across the L.I. sound.
For personal use and free light, it's a steal with autos outside. I think I can't go too deep into Oct. It is what it is
On another note☝️I usually buy good seeds and Mephistos autos are one of my favorite. I get enough free seeds from them that i grow the exact ones I want in my tents and others can go out doors

Same...strains change, and names do as well from time to time. I use a whiteboard calendar.
with us we harvested every month one room and the next month the other with a third room feeding both.
Like a restaurant ! we need to clear a table b4 we can make it ready again.
Many times we had to pull what we were harvesting in the main room so we could set a room and finish.

This is year two of growing, don't keep track of anything. Guess I should start.
Welcome Hawkeye
I whipped this up if you want to use it as your avatar
1692969353651.png

While people might scoff at me keeping solid records in an excel spreadsheet the difference is I am, as I have always stated, running an experiment. While everyone else here is running a hobby or business and you are, and should be, happy with what you are doing.

It also makes me wonder if I want to bother with another grow log since it takes so much time
I’m sure you are getting some good data with the spreadsheets but I’m done with spreadsheets in my life at this point. We all take a little scoffing around here. I think you should keep your grow log tho so we can all peek in…✌️

with us we harvested every month one room and the next month the other with a third room feeding both.
Like a restaurant ! we need to clear a table b4 we can make it ready again.
Many times we had to pull what we were harvesting in the main room so we could set a room and finish.

This is why I am switching to autos and try and build my “bar” so to speak. My hope is that by running autos with 20 hours of light when I harvest one I can plant another. When I am at the stock levels I need I can go back to photos as I have some atmospheric techniques I want to try out to extend trichome production.

This is why I am switching to autos and try and build my “bar” so to speak. My hope is that by running autos with 20 hours of light when I harvest one I can plant another. When I am at the stock levels I need I can go back to photos as I have some atmospheric techniques I want to try out to extend trichome production.
I have grown and have had relationships that did not last as long as some photos did outdoors

I just post pics and notes on here for future reference. I am not scientific about growing and I just grow for the fun of it so I don’t feel the need to make note of what increased or decreased any attributes we all strive to achieve. If growing was a business for me instead of a hobby, I would certainly track more variables.

Latest posts

Back