How does my girl look?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helile

Reaction score
Hey im just posting these pictures to see how you guys think my plants doing!:D
Thanks guys:ccc:
Helile

2wks Overhead.JPG

Side Shot 2wks.jpg

they look a little over watered maybe. But the color of the leaves is excellent!

They are watered 3 times a day (every 8 hours) for around 30 mins to 45. Im not sure its the water as much as its the nutrients. Ive been putting 7ml of power plant. (Thats 7ml total not per gallon) I also put about 5ml of power flower and about 7 to 10ml of pure blend. You can look at the nutrients at the following page. http://www.americanagritech.com/product/product_detail.asp?ID=1&pro_id_pk=90
Im not sure if im doing it right but every time i put about 4 to 5 gallons in my 10 gallon res. I put the mixture of 7ml power plant 5ml of power flower and 7 ml of pure blend. I usually have to add more water around every 2 or 3 days to make sure it had enough cause the little girl gobbles that yummy water up. Im thinking about doing the same amount of nutrients but putting a full 10 gal in or 8 gal instead of the 4 or 5 i usually put in. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.:D

Helile said:
Hey im just posting these pictures to see how you guys think my plants doing!:D
Thanks guys:ccc:
Helile
great pics they look healthy. cant wait to see more grow on. and good luck:joint: :smoke1: :bong: :48: :banana: :bolt:

Did you grow from seeds or clones? How old are they? They look nice and healthy.

They are grown from seeds from a friend. It germinated at his house and once we saw 4 leaves he brought it right over to put in my system. There a little over 2 weeks old.:cool: I can see some little hairs or something coming up at the place where the plants \|/ Right in between the \|/ there starting to come up but im pretty sure this is a female.:D Any more info you need just let me know. Also if you could maybe give me some ideas for nutrients.:confused: (Information taken from above) Ive been putting 7ml of power plant. (Thats 7ml total not per gallon) I also put about 5ml of power flower and about 7 to 10ml of pure blend. You can look at the nutrients at the following page. http://www.americanagritech.com/prod...1&pro_id_pk=90
Im not sure if im doing it right but every time i put about 4 to 5 gallons in my 10 gallon res. I put the mixture of 7ml power plant 5ml of power flower and 7 ml of pure blend. I usually have to add more water around every 2 or 3 days to make sure it had enough cause the little girl gobbles that yummy water up.:p Im thinking about doing the same amount of nutrients but putting a full 10 gal in or 8 gal instead of the 4 or 5 i usually put in. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.:eek:

Latest posts

Back