Bugs! help please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hit them with some Pyganic for about three days straight..
IMG_4323.png

^^ so you think that will be better than what I have previously done? Neem and Spinosad. And diatomaceous earth

yes or I would not have suggested it 🤩🤩🤩

but yeah , that shit will knock the fvck out of aphids and mites

and ladybugs….bummer to have to sacrifice the good bugs for the greater cause

Got the pyganic. Really tried to get the underside of every leaf. Tilted buckets and spun them as I sprayed in an upwards direction. What a chore!! I’m willing to do anything to get rid of these bastard aphids!!
So give ‘em a good dousching for 3 days straight?!?!

Got the pyganic. Really tried to get the underside of every leaf. Tilted buckets and spun them as I sprayed in an upwards direction. What a chore!! I’m willing to do anything to get rid of these bastard aphids!!
So give ‘em a good dousching for 3 days straight?!?!

you can also put a few drops of Dawn dish soap in your mix , this will help,spread the Pyganic to the undersides of the leaves…..

you can spray until they are gone , but yeah , depending on the infestation will determine how many times you spray

and spray before the sun comes up and right after it goes down…

Well yes...the alcohol 92% mix with water will kill them for sure...but the webs if they got to that stage are devastating...have you ever tried Dr. Zymes...I've used it a few times on outdoor crops to wash it after harvest so it's safe at any stage...worth looking into...organic.

I have had good luck with Neem oil on aphids. For spider mites, I rotated a foliar spray of 30% alcolhol to 70% water, Neem oil, and Lost Coast Plant Therapy from Amazon. Plant therapy is a mix of essential oils that can be used on buds through harvest if needed. Then I surrounded the stalks with diatomaceous earth. Many people have reported that a simple solution of soapy water and alcohol is effective.

Latest posts

Back