How long before we get a seedbank in America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
umbra said:
there here if you know where to look
I would jump on it if i did, alot easier than taking a chance with the borders.

I know what you mean, I cant wait for the day when you can just go to a local greenhouse and buy some seedlings out in the open. But more than likely in my lifetime i will always half to sneak around and take that 50/50 chance that I'm dealing with a cop, or just as easily have my money took with nothing in return. weather on the net or the streets. Would it be ok to pm you sometime if I feel the need to talk to someone but not out in the open?

there's whats called seed collectives online. hard to find and hard to join, but they are out there ;)
med peeps that make there own beans. f you don't mind F2's F3's and hybrid crosses. it's a good very inexpensive (postage mainly) way to go. but like anything in this game...inherent risks are always present. ;)

Mutt said:
there's whats called seed collectives online. hard to find and hard to join, but they are out there ;)
med peeps that make there own beans. f you don't mind F2's F3's and hybrid crosses. it's a good very inexpensive (postage mainly) way to go. but like anything in this game...inherent risks are always present. ;)
seed collectives, hmm thanks ill see what I can find. I don't really care if its not a f1 as long as its half way stable, and good smoke.

it wont be soon enough, i know that. i spent pretty much the better part of the past 24 hours searching this grey area, and i'm still nowhere. how 'bout you 998?...bb...

nothing all that promising yet, I'm thinking about packing up the bike and taking a road trip after Christmas. I live in Indiana, so Michigan isn't that far away so that is the first place I'm gonna stop. Ive ben there before when i was selling magazine subscriptions i stayed at a motel close to 10 mile and I smoked some of the best weed in that motel, including white widow, blueberry and a few no names that were pretty good. Hopefully ill be able to reunite with some cool people from my past. Every bean I find ill just mail them home. Maybe ill make it all the way to California so i can check out the ocean too. You think my little 250 virago will make it that far? lol.. I got faith
all I know is that I need too get high Ive ben dry way too long I'm going crazy.

I always joke with my roommates that if it ever becomes fully legalized we should all quit our jobs, buy a lot of land, and become a grower for head shops and dispensires around the SE. If you are one of the 1st to get on this when it become legal there would be a killing to be made! Well... that is my dream, grow bud for a living legally for the rest of my days. Ahhh... the possibilites!

homegrown998 said:
nothing all that promising yet, I'm thinking about packing up the bike and taking a road trip after Christmas. I live in Indiana, so Michigan isn't that far away so that is the first place I'm gonna stop. Ive ben there before when i was selling magazine subscriptions i stayed at a motel close to 10 mile and I smoked some of the best weed in that motel, including white widow, blueberry and a few no names that were pretty good. Hopefully ill be able to reunite with some cool people from my past. Every bean I find ill just mail them home. Maybe ill make it all the way to California so i can check out the ocean too. You think my little 250 virago will make it that far? lol.. I got faith
all I know is that I need too get high Ive ben dry way too long I'm going crazy.

Homegrown, i live in MI and have never experienced that :p still, if you're that lucky, you can always stay with us :cool: haha.

If its legal disco there will be no more black market for it therefore the margins will be low.

think about it...

Disco94 said:
I always joke with my roommates that if it ever becomes fully legalized we should all quit our jobs, buy a lot of land, and become a grower for head shops and dispensires around the SE. If you are one of the 1st to get on this when it become legal there would be a killing to be made! Well... that is my dream, grow bud for a living legally for the rest of my days. Ahhh... the possibilites!
we share the same dream. That was what I was talking to my girl about when I started this post lol pretty mutch word for word.

GMCORP said:
Homegrown, i live in MI and have never experienced that :p still, if you're that lucky, you can always stay with us :cool: haha.
Detroit is pretty cool man, I had a pretty good time when I was their. The people I was with were from the east coast and they got connections in almost every state so it was just a phone call away, but Detroit was one of the best stops for me. The guy would come over with a plastic tray with little compartments like you would use to keep hooks and sinkers in and every compartment had a different strain in it.

Hey homegrown998, if, and when you come to Michigan, I've got a spare room, you could visit me for a few days, I might even be up to sharing some beans...PM me when you come our way and we'll meet and greet...

Peace...j.b.

will do, thanks for the invite. Ill try not to come over empty handed.

Latest posts

Back