How long should I preflower for?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodymanz

newb
Reaction score
I want to find out what I have out of the 14 plants. How long should I keep them in a 12/12 from a 20/4 to see what sex they are? They seem to be growing 2 inches both ways a day. Do they look cramped or O.K.?

DSCF0446.JPG

DSCF0447.JPG

DSCF0449.JPG

DSCF0450.JPG

DSCF0452.JPG

DSCF0451.JPG

They look nice and healthy. After a week of 12/12 the males will show their sex and after two weeks the girls will show their sex. This is just a rule of thumb as to all strains are different.

Motor City Madman said:
They look nice and healthy. After a week of 12/12 the males will show their sex and after two weeks the girls will show their sex. This is just a rule of thumb as to all strains are different.
absolutely depedant on the "maturity" of the plants when they are put into 12/12...
"all" mj must reach sexual maturity before it will flower. Regardless of how long the light is off or on...

they do look real good my friend..just watch them and you will know...be sure to segregate them from the females..what are you growing? They will go threw the stretch the first two weeks...so be sure to raise lights accordingly..and keep us posted..:bolt::bong:

Hick said:
absolutely depedant on the "maturity" of the plants when they are put into 12/12...
"all" Maj must reach sexual maturity before it will flower. Regardless of how long the light is off or on...

If I had to guess, judging By those alternating nodes, your DNA is mature, But Hick is right it must be mature or it wont flower.

Motor City Madman wrote:
If I had to guess, judging By those alternating nodes, your DNA is mature,

Good time or sexing, cloning , or flowering.:D But be patient.

AzLaker
:cool:

Latest posts

Back