how long to dry the FLUSH?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red_ss

Reaction score
Guys i was wondering how long should i keep the plants with out watering after a flush?

i flushed my plants last week and i just watered them today after exactliy one week? the plants dont look that good even after the flush.. could it be over water?

the soil wasent very dry but i still waterd them

please help.. Thanks

What was the reason for the flush? After you flush you shouldn't water again until the soil is dry like you would any other time when watering. Before you flushed how often where you watering?

Thank you. the reason is one of the plants lloks horroble, the leaves drying and curling with black-gray spots on them from the bottom to the middle of the plant..
before the flush i was watering every 4-5 days..

i am sure one of the pros will jump in ....
but i would think it could take well over a week before you would need to water again after a flush

you said you usually watered 4-5 days, when you flushed them you probably used atleast 4 times amt. of water you usually would of used

red_ss said:
Guys i was wondering how long should i keep the plants with out watering after a flush?

i flushed my plants last week and i just watered them today after exactliy one week? the plants dont look that good even after the flush.. could it be over water?

the soil wasent very dry but i still waterd them

please help.. Thanks

red?...do you have a moister reader?

Any garden store will carry one

after the flush you should water when the plants start to droop.....if they didnt droop yet you could cause more problems overwatering than underwatering.

what is your soil mixture? does it have plenty of perlite?

perlite or vermeculite is the key to soil grows.

thank you.. my soil caleed florabella. it have some frez in it

Latest posts

Back