How much can you eat on munchies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spacecake

Reaction score
Wow People I have eaten 3 pizzas and want another ;) Its like a bottomless hole in my belly ;)

Have good one ;)

Thats not healthy. Try some carrot sticks.

2 california burritos but then I always wonder to myself what the hell i was smokin afterwords ;)

Do what you like, I can attest to the benefits of a well balanced diet though. Not saying I never cheat but if you make healthier choice's with your munchies you can be full and reduce your risk of becoming a statistic. Obesity is apparently an epidemic in the states. I find that hilarious, its certainly a nod of the head to the way people in the states think. I know you can't paint everyone with the same brush but it seems to be the rule rather than the exception that people in the states are overweight. I find the situation humorous as these people have no one to blame but themselves (although I'm sure they'll try), except for a very very very small minority with true medical conditions. Sitting on your butt isn't a medical condition.

Tater said:
Do what you like, I can attest to the benefits of a well balanced diet though. Not saying I never cheat but if you make healthier choice's with your munchies you can be full and reduce your risk of becoming a statistic. Obesity is apparently an epidemic in the states. I find that hilarious, its certainly a nod of the head to the way people in the states think. I know you can't paint everyone with the same brush but it seems to be the rule rather than the exception that people in the states are overweight. I find the situation humorous as these people have no one to blame but themselves (although I'm sure they'll try), except for a very very very small minority with true medical conditions. Sitting on your butt isn't a medical condition.
remember the british cooking show "two fat ladies" ???

I'll eat fatty pie of carrot cake.. and talk about to grow some carrots/other vegetables and improve our health of eating habits!! pack some more in the bowl hmm...:p ;) :D

Tater said:

hey nutrition is good stuff:aok:
But when you get the 'munchies' how much vegetables you eat? a few sticks or the whole bag. :D

Something that tastes pretty good and includes vegetables is this...

cut up a few taters (pay attn Tater ;))
drizzle with olive oil and garlic powder, salt n pepper and parmesean cheese...

cook in the oven til a little brown...

drizzle in ketchup

YUM....

Too bad i am outta taters. :p

SmokinMom said:
Have I taken my vitamin today???? Better take another just in case. :D

just make sure u use a beer to wash that vitamin down with Ma... ya need those grains too.... ;)

SmokinMom I make a varation of that same recipe. See thats what I'm talking about. I'm not some health nut, I just don't believe the best snacks come out of a bag or a box. Maybe I'm weird but I like cooking, because I love food. I love everything about food. Last night for a snack I made a 2lbs of fresh malpeque bay mussles with a white whine garlic sauce. Took 10 minutes including the cooking and clean up time. Now when I can have that why would I want a fruit roll up or 2 bags of chips lol. Food rules. I'm lucky though because I'm one of the one's that can eat as much I like and almost never gain much weight. I have to really work at it to put poundage on but then again I work a crazy intense job and am a pretty intense guy all around lol. *** whoa, stoned and sidetracked. Anyways, didn't mean to preach just saying a diet of pizza and beer will put you in the ground sooner rather than later.

i drink water during the day, then beer during the night, i like to eat meat, bread, and potatoes with eggs on top if its breakfast!
-and a fat bowl of weedies with every meal-

i cant remember the last time i had the munchies... there must be something wrong with me

Tater said:
Thats not healthy. Try some carrot sticks.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LOL LOL LOL!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Those are the best dipped in a double chocolate triple thick milkshake. YEAH!! Or.... Wait, maybe that's french fries.

I am into eating fruit and a good fresh salad with a good dressing when I am baked. Nothing like papaya and kiwi. MMMMMMM Good!

I like Taco Bell-chicken quesadilla,4 tacos, a double cheesy beef burrito, nachos and cheese, spanish rice,

or McDonalds- 2 double cheeseburgers a McChicken,Large fries, 2 apple pies, and happy meal of nuggets just in case
Pizza hut- half a pie of meat lovers and a dozen of wings don't forget the garlic bread

Late night snack of a box of cereal or 4 eggs 6-8 slices of bacon and 3 pieces of toast and lg chocolate milk

I only weigh 160
eat alot and work it into muscle

I eat my fruits(apple pie) and veggies(french fries)

Latest posts

Back