How much was weed when you started?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickFoster

Reaction score
The title says it all - When did you start to smoke? How much was an ounce?

I started in 1968 - a lid (an ounce) was $15.

Ok what does an once of weed look like? I am to new to the game to know this. I know were I live a sandwich bag (For sandwiches) filled with dried bud rons me $220 bucks. how much would it take to fill the sandwich bag? I dont know any guesses?

Cheers!

15 a quarter for"lumbo"
20-25 eighth for green
30 eighth..better be the best I ever had!
circa 1981

Haha, great thread. In 1973 in Michigan I bought my first "elbow" of Meskin for $150. I was selling O-zees from that for like $30 IIRC. "Lids" were like $10-15 - and I always thought a lid was like 1/2 oz. Ahh, memories :)

Cheers,

Oregon indoor '88... 160-240 per. dunno... saw it but didn't indulge, mexi brick around at 20 per.

$100 for oz in 92 but I was buying alot of them. Had the flyest shoe collection in high school

When i first started 15 years ago weed/pot/grass whatever you wanna call it was something you'd see in a hollywood film.

It was pretty much just hash, but it was good hash leb gold paki black ect ect.

Wasnt cheap either 70/80 irish pounds but boy could it knock you on your ***.

Ah those were the days

1994 - Monetarily Free

My boyfriend and his brother grew (at his brother's house) and I had no idea. I called him the 'weed fairy'. We dated for 5 years. It was really irritating to him after we broke up and I dropped the weed part of his title.

if you bought an oz -60-80 pd was 600-800

:holysheep: Wow, memory rush !!! Five bucks in 66 for a five finger lid, 10 for one of those sweet thai sticks that I would love to find today. I think I was givin as much as I ever bought, and prob gave away an equal amount. Those Were the days my friends. Truely a great post, thank you !!!!

Of course there was no weed when I started ... but Moroccan green hash was about five quid for an eighth.

Latest posts

Back