how much $$$

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDN_BUD

Reaction score
my friend wants to buy 5 clones off of my plant. my plant has been flowering for about a month. each stem/clone has 4lil buds and 1 big one and the plant is healthy. the problem is i only have 10 branches that stickout from the plant. will that harm the plant by cutting off 5 of its branches. im realy not sure on how much $$$ to charge and what to base my pricing on.

Your friend should not know about your grow!

he is my close friend and one of my dealers. my friends know how to keep there mouths shut and dont make a big deal about plants or weed. thanks for your $0.02 but its not the info im looking for.

..."give" them to him. .. unless you have a huge amount of cash invested in aquireing the plant, do a good deed. Hopefully it will come back 'ten fold'....;)

I agree with HICK...just remember not to take more then 1/3 of the plant at one time..and that long into flower will take a while and a bit of patience to clone those...Good Luck

If you are strapped for cash 15-20 bucks a piece.

i am straped for cash lol but ive been giving him money for weed for years. so it kinda works out lol.

share and share alike help him out and the next time you need some smoke and dont have any money he will help you out just my opp

I probably wouldn't clone the plant this late into flower. Why doesn't he just start some seeds and then you can sell him some pot when you harvest this one? Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back