how tall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokin with the homies

Reaction score
how tall should my plants be before i put them in flower, the grow i am on now i put the plants in 12/12 when they were 6 inch in height i have 6 feet in the closet till u hit the board where u can put **** on. i just havested a beautiful plant and got a small yeild only 1oz, is there a method to get a bigger yeild i was thinking about lst on the next grow, is that a good method for the closet?

try letting get at least to 12 in , by keeping the lights on 24/7 then after a foot or so and u have branched out switch to 12/12 with a bloom nutes instead of veg nute they will stretch at first and the yeild can also depend on the strain, whatch growing

its just some bagseed but i really think its some ww but i dont know for sure, ok man next time i will veg to a foot and then put in flower see i have been using mg nutes so is that bad what would u recomend i can also get the mg big bloom and some fish emulsion and thats it

Hey man! Well the typical rule of thumb is that whatever the height of your plant was at the end of vegging the flowering height will be around 2 to 3 times the size of that (also a lot has to do with your particular strain you are growing) LST is perfect if you are trying to keep your plant from being a tree but you still want that high yeild, i would deff recommend it for closet growing wouln't hurt to give it a shot :D Good luck!

i just gro my in the closet normal but lst is really neat i might have to try it some tome

What are you using for lights? Yield is closely tied to how many watts of light you have and what type of light it is.

i am just using cfls this is because i am not growing in my own crib its my grandfathers he is 79 and i did not want to put alot of money into incase he just happend to die which i hope he does not any time soon we love to chill together....but any ways i got 3 42 watt cfls on 3 plants right now i know thats not enough so how many more do i need i used to have another but my dumb high *** broke it by dropin it.

I'm also in my first grow and i got 10 ladies that i just put into flowering that range from8"-17" so i'll see how that turns out. Also I believe them to be WW so for 10 plants that I can grow till like 4 ft with a 400w HPS what do you guys think the yield would be.

I think that 10 plants that are 4' tall are too much for a 400w hps. WW tends to grow tall and rather willowy. What are the dimensions of the growing room? I grow a strain that stays short and tends to grow one or two large colas that maybe could work, but I think you need the right strain. You may be better off with fewer plants per square ft.

It's a small section of a room but the reflectives that the 10 pots r on is 4'x3 1/2'. Also if 400 isnt enough what should i have?

Latest posts

Back