how to store my crop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juniorgrower

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to store away some of my crop for a later date? I was wondering how long it will keep in an air tight jar? I want to save some of my best buds for the winter months. Thanks

juniorgrower said:
Can anyone tell me how to store away some of my crop for a later date? I was wondering how long it will keep in an air tight jar? I want to save some of my best buds for the winter months. Thanks

Hve you checked out the stickies in this section?

Mason/Ball jars work great :aok:

good mason jars...be sure its good and dry in there..or you will open a can of crap

take care and be safe

Thanks for the quick reply all. I cure them in glass jars with screw on lids, letting them breath for ten to fifteen minutes a few times a day. I am glad to hear that I can just keep them in the jars for a rainy day.

I have kept weed in Mason jars for up to 4 years. Doesn't hurt it a bit.

"Store it in a cool dry place"

The Travelling Wilburys

Got buds 2 yrs old in mason jars that still taste great.

The tillia food saver (suck and seal) has a device the Mrs. uses with canning jars that sucks all the air out of the jars, she heats the lids on the stove in water just like canning, a year later when you open it it sounds like opening a can of coffee, and the fragrance, is wow!! I'd use a good hygrometer if I was new at feeling my girls buds!! Don't wanna rush things!!

Latest posts

Back