How would you survive a Zombie Apocalypse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pranic

Professional
Reaction score
If you found yourself in a zombie apocalypse:

Where/How would you take shelter?

What would be your favorite Zombie Kill method?

Would you Stay with a group of survivors or alone?

What would you miss the most about the world as it was?

Could you kill a family member or loved one if bitten?

----- Feel Free to add Questions when answering---

I'm livin it now pilgrem ;)

and

My Toma Hawk

My kin

Store baught shine mine taste like battery acid sometimes lol

And yup

BWD

Very Easy. I would load up my 5.56 and .308 with some Hornady Z-Max. Zombie killin' ammunition!
Allways be prepared for anything!

Cheaper then Dirt has Zombie prepardness kits ready to go! Gotta love Cheaper then Dirt!

AMM-7051.jpg

:confused2: If a zombie is already dead wouldn't "killing it" be bringing it back to life?

Haha Ozzy...Why would they sell Zombie ammo if it didn't work!
This is America, they don't lie to consumers!

i'll be heading down to the parliament buildings.
you think i'm missing my chance to freely shoot politicians? :D

I have thought of this often...

Firstly i would find a large truck or SUV with a large gas tank. I have a neighbor that owns a Hummer, ide probably steal it.

Secondly, Loot Wal-mart! Shotguns, Cross-bows, Ammo, Arrows, Pocket Knives, Fishing Pole and lures, Canned Goods, Gas Tanks, Water, First Aid, Medicine, RX Drugs, Cigarets, lighters, Portable Propane Grill and tanks, Power Converter for the Hummer (Im sure it will get boring at times and ill have a TV, DVDs and PS3) Clothes, blow-up matress, tent....Anything i can think of that we will need.

Third, round up a caravan of friends and family i know. Safety in numbers! Plus, ide probably go nuts if i had no one to talk with.

Lastly, set up base at a stronghold. If i could get keys for a jail or prison thats where ide probably spend my life.

Answers to your questions:

Where would i take shelter: A jail or prison
Zombie kill method: Crossbow (its quite and you can reuse your arrows)
Group or loner: Safety in numbers
What would i miss the most: Are you kidding me? I want this to happen! I would just be afraid of losing my loved ones.
Could i kill someone close to me if ZOMBIFIED: Yes! Without hesitation

I play plants vs zombies and always win, so I am not worried.

I'd ammo up

Gas up my rig

Sharpen Betsy

Make a few pipe bombs

Get a few thugs

And become a human traffiker :rolleyes: Sorry, I'm an opportunist....:rofl:

jk....

most likely I'd focus on my veggies and get some wabbits (the turnaround is alot quicker then chickens), collect my family and hole up...that and have my MJ plantation I've always dreamt about...

p.s. Zombies would be the least of ppl's problems with me on the loose...lol...

Awesome thoughts keep em comin'

at the start of the zombie apocolypse, I'm pretty sure i'd be looting with everyone else, get 6 big box trucks i stole from a car lot and fill them... i'd have to save a few people cos i can't drive them all to safety myself...

Items required:

1.) about 30 cases of tampons, i'm sorry i love u all but it's something i refuse to go without... as a woman, bleeding is the first thing a zombie is gonna notice i am not gonna go walking around with a pad... well i don't now but besides my point

2.) Anything and everything from the liquor store, you never know when that last bottle of American Honey is gonna be needed. or something strong enough to make a moltov coctail.

3.) Weapons of course. at least 15 or more of each of the following is required plus leave with no less than 1000 rnds for each weapon that requires it. (nothing wrong with being overly prepared when it comes to saftey)

Machete, Baseball bat, Crowbars(also come in handy for other things), Ice Picks and Pick Axes, Tomahawks, Axes, Hatchets, Short Swords or any Japanese type of sword. Hunting Knives.

handguns of all types, assault rifles, specially ones with acurate scopes, shotguns, carbines for fun, machine guns and mini guns also for fun.... to be used only when needed thus the reason we also are carrying melee weapons... if we happen to come across explosives we can pick some of those up too it's not really hard to make a pipe bomb....

3.) have to make a stop at the hardware and automotive stores, you never know when you going to need tools and fuses and hoses... pick up a little of this a little of that, we can always go on scouting missions later, gas generator would be nice to have as well, so i better find me someone who can drive a tanker truck, cos i need a full one of those.... and don't forget the shovels... gotta **** somewhere... also chicken wires that i can put cans onto..

4.) Food, Canned Items with no expiration dates, bottled water and other drinks, twinkies they never go bad.... Enough of this type of food to fit into 2 trucks, people gotta eat.

5.) Bandages and Medications other first aid types of things, raiding the drug stores hopefully all the good stuff isn't gone already.

6.) Don't forget pots pans and about a zillion blue tip matches.

ect ect ect.... rest of my answers will come later.

Pranic, google moon cup.. ;) :eek:

I like budders keepers answer the best. :giggle:

ewwww... all i have to say but thanks mom would save on tampon use lol

Oh yeah. I'm ready! Cases of 7.62's and plenty of "quiet" weapons too. Pretty much gonna do the same as everyone else already stated. Except for the tampons, :rofl:

First spots I'm hitting is BEVMO and the pharmacy for scripts

Dont forget to be bringin some fried chicken from the there kentucky fried chicken place as yual walk trail north cause that be given free passage north needen ;)

BWD

Seeings I just traded my motorcycle and boat in for a Four Winns w/cuddy and camper top, I'd load that puppy down with all it could hold including my kayaks and weaponry and head out to the great lakes to plot my next moves and form a master plan! Zombies can't swim, so I'd be fairly safe there...and comfy!!

I would do the same as last time.......but without the acid :eek:

Latest posts

Back