Hows my first grow look?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classic_rocker_287

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm almost done in week 4 flw of some beasters. (I also got two I.C.E. seedlings, excited about them). So I got three females under a 400w HPS. How do you guys think there coming along?

The 1st pic. is all three.
2 is the one that dident split, lol
3 is the one that split and pic 4 is her nodes
pic 5 is the one that split 4 ways!!!
and six is her nodes

2009_0911new0006.JPG

2009_0911new0010.JPG

2009_0911new0011.JPG

2009_0911new0012.JPG

2009_0911new0008.JPG

2009_0911new0007.JPG

Looks awesome so far! Never call Home Grown "Beasters" though... It's always so much better. ;)

HI,

Your plants look like they're nice and healthy and flowering great! My only tip would be to focus on learning different canopy management techniques like LST, SCROG and lollipop pruning so that you have shorter plants with more developing bud sites close to the light. Your plants look like they stretched quite a bit and now the only buds getting max light are at the top of the mainstem. Some people tie down their mainstems to keep the plants lower, some prune the mainstem to develop 4-6 branches that are the same height... there are many ways to go about doing it.

Happy Flowering!:cool:

:yeahthat:

really do look good. Im kinda jelous as im barely only 3 weeks or so into flowering.

waitwait....

...is that your shower????

thanks guys. I'm deffently gonna try one of those methods on I.C.E. has anyone grown this strain.

Iguanas in your grow room? You remind me of Weird Jimmy from Nice Dreams? Are you not worried about Sgt. Stedanko?

But really, they look great. I just started flowering 2 days ago. Hope mine comes along like yours.

weird jimmy.JPG

Latest posts

Back