Hypnotize while high

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imnotadog

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :)

Sorry for the lenght of the post, but i need to share this experience with others!

Yesterday I was with some friends in a summerhouse. We started drinking, and later went on to smoke some home-grown:

My little brother was very silent, so I asked him what he was thinking of. It turned out that he was "meditating". He imagined his brain as a square, slowly getting bigger and bigger. I understood the technique at once (we think alike), but the girl I was sitting with didn't understand it.

I walked her thru it. I was very detailed in my description, as she joined the meditation. Thinking of it, I sounded just like a psychologist hypnotizing a patient.

I began saying stuff like; "Can you feel how your brain is now bigger. You can remember much more, you can think faster. You remember more of your past, more of your childhood".

She was in a trance, as she shared some memories of her father in her childhood. It turned out that he had a drinking problem. We had a "guided dialogue" where she worked out some of her problems.

As she "woke up" again, she couldn't believe what she had told me. She could remember everything what happened this night.

Let me just say that I have no special knowledge of manipulating, hypnotizing techniques ect. I have never tried to be hypnotized. It was not my intention to hypnotize her -it just happened.

I would be interrested in hearing of simular experiances. It was the most mindblowing thing i have ever witnessed (while being high)! :eek:

I went through hypnotherapy once. It helped immensely. I recommend it for everyone. I was not high :joint4: Much better results for the likes of me than with traditional therapy :D But i bet i'd be even easier to hypnotize when high, because i'd already be relaxed, which is half the battle. Some people are easy to hypnotize, some aren't. And, no, we're not talking "cluck like a chicken" but making real change in people's lives.

As a child, I had an ENT(ear,nose,throat) Dr that would hypotize his child patients. He didn't like children much and it kept them from messing about. What I remember was his ears growing to the size of an elephants. When the ears were normal size, he was done. 12 or 13 years later, he gave a hypotizism seminar at my high school. He was a past president of american academy of hypotizists.

imnotadog said:
Does the situation I have described sound anything like the therapy you have tried?

a bit, yes. But i'd be careful messing around with it without being trained. I got to let my "inner child" out and learned things about my childhood that had been repressed, and in the wrong hands (or in hands that don't exactly know what they're doing---no offense of course, it's just you haven't been trained :cool:) i'm worried about what might happen. It's tricky territory, ya dig? Look into certification programs if you're interested.

GMCORP said:
a bit, yes. But i'd be careful messing around with it without being trained. I got to let my "inner child" out and learned things about my childhood that had been repressed, and in the wrong hands (or in hands that don't exactly know what they're doing---no offense of course, it's just you haven't been trained :cool:) i'm worried about what might happen. It's tricky territory, ya dig? Look into certification programs if you're interested.

I agree with GMCORP. I have a fragile little mind to begin with and it has taken me several years to get over some stuff, I don't feel like being a very angry and bitter person again....not good.

GMCORP said:
in the wrong hands (or in hands that don't exactly know what they're doing---no offense of course, it's just you haven't been trained :cool:) i'm worried about what might happen.

None taken my friend!:)

The point is that people often confide in me. I often help others by talking about their problems and many seek my advice on "human-stuff" like love, depression ect. (only god knows why!;)). It just came totaly unexpected that she fell in a trance. I don't know the girl -saw her for the first time that evening. I did't try to hypnotize her, it just happened.:holysheep:

Has anyone had a similar experience, while not going to a professional?

People have been referring to your experience as a spritual journey. The reason you must call it a journey is because your conscience mind is present for the experience. To be truly hypnotized your unconscience mind must be brought to the fore front to be examined. This leaving your conscience state in a state of "sleep". This is why you won't remember the proceedings if you are truly hypnotized. Two more HUGE points to bring to the table: one: not all minds can be hypnotized- it is a volunteery state. Two: you CAN NOT repeat can not be hypnotized while high. So therefore, you must have had a spritial journey or an awaking of the mind not textbook hypnotize. And read the writings on the wall before mine, take heed of the warnings. Your mind puts these walls up for you to cope and move on. Be ready with other supports or viable outlets if you remove these placed protocols.

Its crazy out there....Stay safe.

Latest posts

Back