I´m sorry.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindphriend

El petardo fumado
Reaction score
I know the issue is dead, and I plan to keep it that way (for those of you who know what i´m talking about this is for you). I just wanted to say that I am sorry for "stirring the pot" and adding fuel to the fire. I truely enjoy this site and am really sorry that I may have envoked people to become rebelous and standoffish. As I said in my post I have no problem following rules that don´t affect the way I live. I think the people here are great and I would like to continue to be a part of this forum. I agree with letting the issue die, but I hope that I may have led some people to understand my point of view. Again i´m sorry Mods!

The other thread got locked before I could reply to it, and I think it was a good close. All I wanted to say was this: I admin another forum that's slightly larger and only a touch more active than this one. However, the target audience and the bulk of the membership are early teens to late twenties. We have major issues with people avoiding the swear filter there, and being that they are young, agressive people, we quite often have issues and conflicts that results in multiple bans. This is unfortunate.

HOWEVER, after having the swear filter in place for four years now, most people don't even notice it and even have a bit of fun with it (all within rules, of course). I would greatly love to run that place as hands-off and relaxed as this forum is. The sad fact is that over there, we simply don't have the mature, friendly, easy-going members that fill these boards here. This truly is a great community, and I have never met a more welcoming and friendly crowd, quick to apologize over the slightest miscommunication.

It's true: By and large, pot smokers are not angry, overly pushy people. I wouldn't go so far as to say pot changes people of course, but only that it perhaps attracts people who are more predisposed to wanting to just be mellow and chilled out. I haven't met a pot smoker yet who was difficult to get along with. That's all I'm saying.

I love this forum, and I love the community here. You folks are class. :48:

Jim Bourbon said:
The other thread got locked before I could reply to it, and I think it was a good close. All I wanted to say was this: I admin another forum that's slightly larger and only a touch more active than this one. However, the target audience and the bulk of the membership are early teens to late twenties. We have major issues with people avoiding the swear filter there, and being that they are young, agressive people, we quite often have issues and conflicts that results in multiple bans. This is unfortunate.

HOWEVER, after having the swear filter in place for four years now, most people don't even notice it and even have a bit of fun with it (all within rules, of course). I would greatly love to run that place as hands-off and relaxed as this forum is. The sad fact is that over there, we simply don't have the mature, friendly, easy-going members that fill these boards here. This truly is a great community, and I have never met a more welcoming and friendly crowd, quick to apologize over the slightest miscommunication.

It's true: By and large, pot smokers are not angry, overly pushy people. I wouldn't go so far as to say pot changes people of course, but only that it perhaps attracts people who are more predisposed to wanting to just be mellow and chilled out. I haven't met a pot smoker yet who was difficult to get along with. That's all I'm saying.

I love this forum, and I love the community here. You folks are class. :48:

Absolutely true! this forum does have the atmosphere that is hard to find really in the majority of forums (not only dealing with MJ). Good friendly people that really do treat people like a phamily (as Eman put it). Thrownin some rep points at ya.:aok:
*kindphriend*

Latest posts

Back