I am putting my DWC in bloom..I want your advice to make sure i do it right

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcooper1

Reaction score
Today is 6-25-08 and I am putting my DWC in bloom.I see a lot of you guys put them in when they are small.Should I put mine in now?Will they grow like I see on other threads?Or are their systems different?I have Vita bloom for nutes when they go into bloom.When do I start using those?Should I clean the water first?
This is the first time for me to bloom DWC and I just want to make sure I do it right and I know with everyone's help I will come out with the best crop yet...So anything you might think will help I would appreciate it alot.
Your guys help is unmeasurable....Thank you just doesnt seem enough.....This is the best place to learn everything you need to know and more
thank you all again.
my pics of my dwc is in my journal. I will post it here if it would be easier but I am sort a lazy yet this a.m. so if you need me to I will...sorry for the laziness..:hitchair:

howdy tc, im not a dwc guy, but i would change water at least every 2 weeks, i do my res every week. as far AS WHEN TO FLOWER, the plants will double/triple in size when you hit 12/12 so just make sure you leave enough room. i flwer fast cause i only have a 400 and if they get over 24" tall everything on the bottom is brownie batter...because the 400 wont penetrate to great. yes...bloom nutes when 12/12. a dwc guy will be arriving shortly for the good advice!;)

Thank you lyfr
I am using 1000whps and my room is 5x6 and i have 3 buckets plus a res.
I also need to put 2 more plants in the romm.Sould I wait and do the other 2 later ..they are dirt but they need to bloom and I have both rooms being used for veg.I have my dirt in my veg room and I have my dwc vegging in my bloom room. My dwc plant are 11" tall and both my dirt a 26" tall.
what do you all think,can I put all 5 in bloom in a 5x6 room?
thank you
have a great day and stay safe

i dont know about that one,it depends on how bushy you got em,5x6 would mean each plant would have less than a square ft. to work with...by the time you get your res in there...i dont know,that might be a lil too much for a 5x6 area.what size is your other space?

they are both 5'X 6'. Should I just put the dirt in bloom and wait on the dwc.What if I ran my res. on the outside of the room and then that would make more room.If I do 3 dwc and 1 of my larger dirt...would that be enough room for the plants?

it sounds like the 26'' plants are probably in more need of being flowered than the ones in the dwc....i'd prolly give them vip status,and then after they finish,i'd get them ones in the dwc right in there..unless of course you have enough extra money to buy another light...maybe even just a cheap $100 400 watt from insidesun.com..it'd at least get the job done,you know what im sayin?

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
it sounds like the 26'' plants are probably in more need of being flowered than the ones in the dwc....i'd prolly give them vip status,and then after they finish,i'd get them ones in the dwc right in there..unless of course you have enough extra money to buy another light...maybe even just a cheap $100 400 watt from insidesun.com..it'd at least get the job done,you know what im sayin?
that sounds like a good plan.I as you say NEED to get the tall ones in so.. I think...thats what Im gonna do
thank you so much for your help.I knew I could get the right answers here
thank you all so much for helping

Well looks like you got the best advice Sista have a great day. You make you snuggle the girls for & start blowing some of the good smoke my away. lol:lama: :farm: :ccc: :bong1: :banana: :tokie: :joint: :bongin: :guitar: :headbang2:

i agree with A I D. if those dwc are only 11in and you got a 1000 watter let'em veg and grow some monsters, i cant wait!

Thirty sq ft is more than large enough for 4 plants and a res. You might even want to partition your room down a little if you are only doing 4 plants--30 sq ft is pushing the limit on a 1000W light. I think that you want to try and keep about 50W per sq ft when flowering.

I would put the 26" plants into flowering now and put the DWC ones in when they get a little taller. Your DWC plants will be monsters if you wait until the soil ones have finished flowering before putting them into 12/12.

I CANT WAIT FOR MONSTERS !!!!!!!!! I am so excited........Thank you all so much...I ahve learn so much form this site.....I would be lost with out all of you
thank you

Latest posts

Back