I can't figure out the problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tokensmoke10

Reaction score
My plant is about 4 weeks old and for the past week its been showing signs of problems. The edges of my leaves are turning brown/yellow and the ends of lower leaves are curling inwards. My water Ph is about 6.6 and my soil Ph seems to be fine, alothough I might check it again if that could be one of the problems.

I just did a total flush a few days ago but that hasn't seemed to help much at all. Take a look at the pics and ask any questions you may have to help me out.

EDIT
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html

tokesmoke.jpg

are you letting the dirt dry in between watering? it looks a bit wet to me. why are you flushing have you already given it nutes? what kind of soil are you using? how far away is the light?

Please tell us more about your grow.

What is your method of measuring pH? Do you use a digital meter? Digital meters are the best way to measure pH.

How much and how often do you fertilize?

What kind of soil do you use?

From here it looks like possible nute burn, but the pics aren't all that clear.

I'm letting the dirt get dry for about a day about 2 in down. The only nutes I've given it are worm castings when I prepared the soil (which is about 50 % soil, 30% perlite, 10 % worm casings and 10 % moisture retainers) and kelp which said about 30ml per gallon, should I maybe cut the measure in half or even by a 1/4? Also, I only nute about every 3rd watering.

Right now I'm using a 90watt LED light which is about 6 in away. All I have right now is a basic needle soil Ph meter, and water Ph drops along with PH up and down.

you may be over nuting it. I would cut it back. I only do it once a week. and thats after a month old..maybe 6 weeks.

Latest posts

Back