I hate drug dealers... my rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

st00ner

Reaction score
So where I live is pretty dry and my crop is on day 15/60 (Lowryder #2)

I go to get some weed... I hear this guy has been shortin people recently, but he is the only one with bud.

So I go and meet him in a parking lot. He calls me and tells me to come over to his car... I am like that is shady man... but I am a moron and go to his car, he hands me the "bud", which I quickly shoved in my pocket to look minimally shady... So I get the the car and check it. IT WAS FREAKING FAKE TREE LEAVES. He was allready out of there by this point....

Man he didn short me or nothing, he gave me nothing!

A WARNING TO ALL THOSE OUT THERE...

EXAMINE THE PRODUCT BEFORE YOU FORK OVER THE CASH. DONT BE STUPID LIKE ME.

The Effen Gee said:
Poopy man..

Bad deal, but it'll come back to him eventually.

yeah just found out he has 3 outstanding felnony warants and 2 felonies on record and he had a gun on him....

shady crap man HOME GROWN FOREVER I AM NEVER GOING BACK THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT GROWING YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH THIS SITE MEANS TO ME :D :bong: :guitar: :smoke1: :clap:

GREEN MOJO FOR MARIJUANAPASSION.COM

SmokinMom said:
Why didn't you look at it before you bought it?

He was a pro at jippin man.

He knew I wouldnt want to stay in the open for long and take it and leave real fast.

He had a gun so I am glad I did not check it or I could have got held up man...

The worst part about gettin jipped last night was I had just got a brand new bong.... Diffuser, Icecatcher, Precooler, the WORKS.

Havn't been able to smoke it yet :(

aww...how CUTE!

He had a gun?

...man...I welcome some idiot to pull a gun on me...even better he tries to hit me with it...

Can you say free gun for gee?

Shame...

I JUST GET THE BIGGEST KICK OUT OF GANGSTER WANNABEES.

sorry to hear about this bro and no i agree its no time to make jokes not when you peed off about, and rightly so too! What a git! unfortunately this does seem to happen. i hear ya tho, its dry as a bone round here at the mo :(

I feel you, but he really isn't a drug dealer. he is a con artist. That is why you got a con instead of drugs. These people give drug dealers a bad name. Too bad we don't have a BBB for these characters. If you feel that strongly about it go back to the 80's-90's street justice. The world have gotten a little too antiseptic for my taste.

Regulators! Mount up!:hubba:

I gave up a long time ago depending on other ppl for buds. All the chronic goin around thats for sale is always ****!! I depend on myself now, save money, and it beats any grass here iv seen in my whole life.

Good call getting out of there st00ner, it is easy to get angry over this and want to kick someone's arse, however when you show up to a gunfight carrying NOTHING your odds are in his hands. Be safe, its much better to be without pot than to be dead over it. Its just a plant, if you go a month or two without it no big deal. It sucks, but it isn't crack, you will be fine!! Enjoy your harvest friend and stay safe.

Thorn said:
thanks godspeed thats prob the best thing anyone said in here. I'm struggling without having any herb to toke on but i guess when i do get some it'll be much much better.

Your welcome. Yeah it does stink. I was smoking leaf for a few months till my Satori came in. It really didn't do the trick, just passed the time I guess. No big deal really. Now quitting chewing tobacco and alcohol; THAT WAS A TRIP AND A HALF LOL!!!!

lol i had no probs quitting smoking cigs but alcohol i did when i had mild dependancy issues with it. now i barely drink anymore. me and the fella smoke this 'legal smoke' stuff that when first bought tastes foul and stinks the house out. I bought some salvia (sorry mods) and mix that with it and we tried everything to make both taste better even dipping in rum and them leaving to dry. well its not quite as bad now lol but i'd much rather have a real joint hehe

Latest posts

Back