I hate drug dealers... my rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the support guys... I cant wait till I get my lowryder #2 crop done..... I got enough room for about 15 plants in 1.5 liter pots, only got 9 growing now so next harvest is going to be even better :D.

Yeah you are right guys drug dealers dont suck its con artists like that who suck.... not even good enough to be dealers!

I got the plants growing under my homeade TV stand, covered on all sides by blankets and plywood, with vents by the wall....

I hate it when people adopt the drug dealer mentality when all they're selling is pot. What i mean by that is the people that act tough or think they're **** doesn't stink. I also don't like it when people get what we call scarface syndrome, when they're too bug for they're britches and think they're untouchable by the law. I'm fortunate that i have a few close friends that also grow so it never feels like i'm calling a shady dealer, rather just calling a buddy who's proud of his accomplishments and what he has produced. I also Hate taxation without representation. don't sell crappy bud for expensive because that's all that is around. i understand that it's basic capitalism but karma will come back to bite those people in the arse!

cadlakmike1 said:
I hate it when people adopt the drug dealer mentality when all they're selling is pot. What i mean by that is the people that act tough or think they're **** doesn't stink. I also don't like it when people get what we call scarface syndrome, when they're too bug for they're britches and think they're untouchable by the law. I'm fortunate that i have a few close friends that also grow so it never feels like i'm calling a shady dealer, rather just calling a buddy who's proud of his accomplishments and what he has produced. I also Hate taxation without representation. don't sell crappy bud for expensive because that's all that is around. i understand that it's basic capitalism but karma will come back to bite those people in the arse!

Very well stated. Thank You!!

How did you know this guy? was it through someone? Sure they werent in on the setup,,,

heres what I would do if it happened to me. You know he sells pot, see if you can find someone he will sell to and set him up, a friend, another enemy....!.....

he would get got......bottom line.....

Never buy weed from someone you don't know. This would have never happen .

sad thing is, if that was me, 8 years ago, that boy would not be walking. i would have beat the living **** out of him. an as far as haveing a gun. LOL what u think they stoped making them when they made yours boy? diffrence is i don't pull or show mine. most of my closest friends don't know i cary agun. but i got a conseled lisince perment. but back in the day it was diffrent, if that boy would have pull on me, he better use it, cuz i won't hestate to protect my self an put 2 in his head.

I've had plenty of experiences with shady people. I always do a few things to ensure I never get jipped:

1st - When buying from an outside party, never specify an amount to purchase until you arrive. That way, you can watch them weigh it out, or simply check it out first.

2nd - WEll this should be taken before hand....but oh well. NEVER EVER LET YOURSELF GET PUT INTO A BAD SITUATION!!
I've gotten my *** beaten and robbed a few times, so everywhere I go I'm always keeping an eye out for bad situations to be in. I can't really give an example of this, but please heed my warning. Don't roll up to the drug dealer when he's around a bunch of thugs, or in a shady situation. it's not worth it!

One time I picked up from this guy, maybe a quarter. I had to give some guy his bong, so I drove back to where I just picked up from. I noticed there were.....I'm sorry, but ghetto looking black guys, with some asians. They were over maybe a hundred feet. I give this guy his bong, and step outside my car. I realize at this point these "gangster looking" people are about to run up on me. I did'nt even get a chance to get back into my car before I got my face punched in, my chronic and my money AND my cell phone stolen. Then they charged like $1200 worth of downloads to my phone. GOod thing I cancelled it or else I woulda paid that.

One of the kids got it good, my friend beat his *** WAY bad. It didn't fix the damage to my car, but made me feel better.

Moral of teh story: STay the HELL out of bad situations, notice when they're coming. Otherwise you'll have to find your big buff friends to punch THEIR faces in ^^

Wiseguy_Chef said:
sad thing is, if that was me, 8 years ago, that boy would not be walking. i would have beat the living **** out of him. an as far as haveing a gun. LOL what u think they stoped making them when they made yours boy? diffrence is i don't pull or show mine. most of my closest friends don't know i cary agun. but i got a conseled lisince perment. but back in the day it was diffrent, if that boy would have pull on me, he better use it, cuz i won't hestate to protect my self an put 2 in his head.

I hear that. I am pretty laid back guy, but have had enough wordly experience to know that the baddies are out there and I keep a C and C license in two states, and it prevented me from losing my car and maybe my life at least once.

I was on my way to the hospital a sevral years ago to visit my new daughter and stopped for gas. It was pretty early in the morning and in a good part of town. When I finished pumping gas and was getting ready to leave, I had one leg in the car and this cat runs up on me, grabs me by the arm and shows me a "gun" in his hoodie pocket, and says, "give me the keys or I will Fng shoot you". You should have seen the look on his face about 4 seconds later, after I had broken his arm in the car door, nearly crushed his windpipe with my elbow and had my foot on his kneck with my Browning High Power shoved in his mouth.

I called the cops who were there in about 2 minutes, and as soon as they pulled up I put my gun on the roof of my car, placed my hands on the window all while keeping my foot on the dirtbags throat, yelling that I had a permit, and that I was the one who had called. I was quickly handcuffed by the copy while they detained the offender, called for an ambulance, and checked out my permit. Turned out this guys gun, was a windshield scraper, and when the cops found out my background, they told the guy he was lucky to be alive.

A few weeks later I went to court, testified, and had him sent to jail for 5 to 7 years for attempted grand larceny and aggravated assault. As I was walking out of the court room I was served a summons. The dirtbag was suing me for the injuries I had inflicted on him. Due to cops giving testimony and the surveilance tapes from the gas station's security camera though it never went very far and I did'nt even have to pay my attorney anything he was so impressed with how I had handled this guy. I could not say I would do the same thing again though. Getting older and having been a dad for a while now I think diffrently, but back then instinct and training just took over.

IMO your rolling the dice on your safety and money anytime you deal with someone who is not a close friend. I understand some people have to do this to get their bud, but be very aware of your surroundings...some people around my parts seem to making a living robbing people from craigs list and other like websites.

well said lyfr..... On the two occasions that I have had to buy in the last few years I was fortunate enough to have a close relative that is also a member here and felt completely safe. The thought of having to buy like I did when I was a teenager, by making random phone calls when it was dry and meeting in parking lots terrifies me in my almost middle age. :)

tesla said:
Never buy weed from someone you don't know. This would have never happen .

So how do you propose you find weed when your in a new area and don't know anyone to go through?

a long long time ago, 1976 I believe, I went to a bar with a buddy, We left our weed in the dorm room, across town and were obviously complaining a bit too loud, when a couple guys came UP to Me and said they had a bag for sale ;)
We leave the bar and I get into the back seat of a chevy vega 2 door and the guys tell Me they had no bag, they were just gonna kick My rear end and take my money. I was just about to push the one in the passengers seat thru the windshield, and break the others jaw with my elbow, when a local cop came cruisin by and did a U-Turn right in front of the vega, I mentioned that this would be a good time to let Me out and they felt I was correct :hubba:

I never tried to make a deal with someone I didnt know, ever again :aok:

mojosat said:
I hear that. I am pretty laid back guy, but have had enough wordly experience to know that the baddies are out there and I keep a C and C license in two states, and it prevented me from losing my car and maybe my life at least once.

I was on my way to the hospital a sevral years ago to visit my new daughter and stopped for gas. It was pretty early in the morning and in a good part of town. When I finished pumping gas and was getting ready to leave, I had one leg in the car and this cat runs up on me, grabs me by the arm and shows me a "gun" in his hoodie pocket, and says, "give me the keys or I will Fng shoot you". You should have seen the look on his face about 4 seconds later, after I had broken his arm in the car door, nearly crushed his windpipe with my elbow and had my foot on his kneck with my Browning High Power shoved in his mouth.

I called the cops who were there in about 2 minutes, and as soon as they pulled up I put my gun on the roof of my car, placed my hands on the window all while keeping my foot on the dirtbags throat, yelling that I had a permit, and that I was the one who had called. I was quickly handcuffed by the copy while they detained the offender, called for an ambulance, and checked out my permit. Turned out this guys gun, was a windshield scraper, and when the cops found out my background, they told the guy he was lucky to be alive.

A few weeks later I went to court, testified, and had him sent to jail for 5 to 7 years for attempted grand larceny and aggravated assault. As I was walking out of the court room I was served a summons. The dirtbag was suing me for the injuries I had inflicted on him. Due to cops giving testimony and the surveilance tapes from the gas station's security camera though it never went very far and I did'nt even have to pay my attorney anything he was so impressed with how I had handled this guy. I could not say I would do the same thing again though. Getting older and having been a dad for a while now I think diffrently, but back then instinct and training just took over.

i think i speak for everyone else when i say your my hero.

similar story,

i was at a gas station getting some junkfood, i got back into my trunk, marveling at the feast about to take place when my passenger door was opened. some chump who looked more like a bum was standing there. Now im scared outa my mind at this point. i had a 380 which im licensed to carry literally sitting between me and passenger seat on the seat. He sais to me, "give me your wallet", true to movie form. I grabbed the gun (wasnt even loaded) and i pointed it up towards the roof of the car, and said, "sorry man, not today. he looked at me like an idiot and hobbled off, ive never been so scared in my life.

Thanks all for these inspirational stories. Nothing irks me more then a thief. I swear if ever someone told me they were robbing me, and I didn't see a gun, I'd go off. Get a job or something. If you have to steal why do it from the already poor? We get enough of that from the government already.

Latest posts

Back