I have some bugs need identifying.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stunzeed

"*Bomb-Diggity*"
Reaction score
They look kinda like spider mites except they are on theTOP of the leaf and the damage they are causing is kinda turning black from the middle out and from the tips inward. Looks almost like a mold color but Im SURE its not mold. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks

Stunzeed..

Not sure. :confused2: Can you get a picture of them?

That could be caused by root damage or over watering or under watering or heat or total lock out, many things, just because someone else has shown a picture and and yours looks like it, it does not mean you have the same problem.

How are you growing your plant?
inside or out?
Using lights?
what food are you using?
etc etc

You need to get pics of the damamge to us, what your asking is a question that is un answerable at the moment without more clues for us to work with :)

I'M still not sure what you have. :confused2: I'm sure someone will hit ya up with a reply. ;) Do you have any kind of bug spray that you could use on your plants?

HippyInEngland said:
That could be caused by root damage or over watering or under watering or heat or total lock out, many things, just because someone else has shown a picture and and yours looks like it, it does not mean you have the same problem.

How are you growing your plant?
inside or out?
Using lights?
what food are you using?
etc etc

You need to get pics of the damamge to us, what your asking is a question that is un answerable at the moment without more clues for us to work with :)

Uh Yeah I know. Your answering my question like Im a moron though. I know its not the same BUT if I took a picture It wouldnt be discernable. Is that easier for you to understand? Sorry is you are just trying to help but to me you are coming off like a smarts$$. You dont NEED to know anything you asked for when it is a bug problem. I SAW the bugs so I know its not a nute problem. It is a plant I got from someone else so it was recieved from him because my other plants dont have them. Instead you give the same ** answer that most Smarta$$es give.

"You need to get pics of the damamge to us, what your asking is a question that is un answerable at the moment without more clues for us to work with"

Whatever if you have no intelligent help to give just browse on by bro. Again I appologize if I am wrong BUT I DOUBT IT!!!!

Stunzeed..

stunzeed said:
Uh Yeah I know. Your answering my question like Im a moron though. I know its not the same BUT if I took a picture It wouldnt be discernable. Is that easier for you to understand? Sorry is you are just trying to help but to me you are coming off like a smarts$$. You dont NEED to know anything you asked for when it is a bug problem. I SAW the bugs so I know its not a nute problem. It is a plant I got from someone else so it was recieved from him because my other plants dont have them. Instead you give the same ** answer that most Smarta$$es give.

"You need to get pics of the damamge to us, what your asking is a question that is un answerable at the moment without more clues for us to work with"

Whatever if you have no intelligent help to give just browse on by bro. Again I appologize if I am wrong BUT I DOUBT IT!!!!

Stunzeed..

Okiedokie, sort your own problem out, im not here to take your chuff, I came to help, have a nice day.

You do not have the same problem as that other person :)

Whoa ... steady on there Stunzeed. I personally don't see any problem with the way Hippy answered your question.

I think it's a little unfair and rude to attack somebody, who took the time to reply to your thread and tried to help you out.

the above is yours, the below is mine

Thanked 1,486 Times in 684 Posts

Are those numbers of someone who just posts for posts sake?

I have no idea what your problem is but expelling it on this forum is not the way go.

They look kinda like spider mites this means they kinda dont look as well, except they are on theTOP of the leaf and the damage they are causing is kinda turning black from the middle spider mites do not cause this but root damage does out and from the tips inward. Looks almost like a mold color but Im SURE its not mold what makes you think the insects have not brought spores with them? . Let me know if you have any ideas.This I asked questions at so I could then give you my idea's

:postpicsworthless:

Have a nice day.

HippyInEngland said:

the above is yours, the below is mine

Thanked 1,486 Times in 684 Posts

Are those numbers of someone who just posts for posts sake?

I have no idea what your problem is but expelling it on this forum is not the way go.

:postpicsworthless:

Have a nice day.

See what I mean everyone.......????? Only a real CLASS ACT would post their thanks ratio vs. mine. All I wanted was some advice!!! What a Class ACT!!!!!

Thanks RBH for the support!

Stunzeed..

I added him to my ignore list. I suggest you do the same!

Stunzeed..

See what I mean everyone.......????? Only a real CLASS ACT would post their thanks ratio vs. mine. All I wanted was some advice!!! What a Class ACT!!!!!

come on now.. it doesn't take a "class act" to flame a fellow member for attempting to help, either.
If you guys have personal issues, take it up in pm, not on the public forum..

If you have "seen" the bugs, and are certain that that is your issue, have a look around
hxxp://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/index.html

heres another pretty good guide to sick mj plants
hxxp://www.mjp.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11688
scroll to the bottom for the pests section
it includes pics of damage & insects
so u should be able to identify if its any of those

to be fair, i think hippys questions are relevent
if u want more than links to 'possible' solutions

good luck, hope u get it sorted out

Hick said:
come on now.. it doesn't take a "class act" to flame a fellow member for attempting to help, either.
If you guys have personal issues, take it up in pm, not on the public forum..

If you have "seen" the bugs, and are certain that that is your issue, have a look around
http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/index.html

If you say so! Im sure not gonna argue with a MOD cuz where will that get me? I will say I 100% disagree with you. Wheras I dont think I ever have before. Everyone has their own opinion.

Stunzeed.

billy_fyshe said:
heres another pretty good guide to sick mj plants

scroll to the bottom for the pests section
it includes pics of damage & insects
so u should be able to identify if its any of those

to be fair, i think hippys questions are relevent
if u want more than links to 'possible' solutions

good luck, hope u get it sorted out

Hey THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a great thread that should DEFINITELY be brought to this forum and made a sticky!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM AMAZED with all the info on that ONE thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check it out mods this is very informative and would be great for this forum!!!!!!!:eek: :D

Stunzeed..

:D funny bastard ;)
:rolleyes: bet one of those words got a gold star

so did u find out what it was?

~~~~ edit starts here ~~~~~
lol, it didnt
~~~~ edit ends here ~~~~~ :rolleyes:

I have to say my diagnosis after all of your help is that he brought me spider mites! I am gonna HAVE to chalk it up to that I guess. The discoloration of the leaves LOOKS like a Phosphorus defficiency. I cant find a bug that makes that happen so I am gonna say that Its probably a combination of both. I didnt see ANY of the classic spider mite signs at all. I have had alot of experience with spidermites and the only thing that resembles that problem is the bug itself. None of the spottyness on the leaves, they were on the tops and not the underside almost at all. Thats what throws me off. Moot point now I guess I just had to execute her! Not worth the problem she is causing. ( Dont worry quick and painless:eek: )

Anyway THANKS again for your help!

Stunzeed..

shame
maybe we could arrange a moment of silence for the poor girl ;)
still
u cant have her infecting ur other ladies
i had to many plants a month or so ago (limited room & over zealous with cloning)
so i just planted em outside
i couldnt bare to kill em off
dont have the stomach for it ;)

im probably waffling as im a bit stoned right now

LOL Yeah the BAD part was it was a clone from a friend and a new strain I was gonna try. Darnit!:hairpull: Mabey thats why I was a little touchy on this thread. Anyway if I have offended anyone it was unintentional. Just REALLY needed some help and thought someone was having some fun at my expense!

Thanks all!!

Stunzeed..

Latest posts

Back