i need help posting pix...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flower Power

Reaction score
hey guys!

i can no longer store pix on the pc, so i need some how-to on uploading photos from, say, photobucket.....

help?

thanx in advance ;)

I would not put any MJ pics on photobucket. Plus we do not allow linking to photobucket...this is for everyones safety. There privacy policy is freakin horrible.
We offer a Gallery on this forum. Just click Gallery and upload your photos. ;)
This server is located in Holland so is secure. ;)

Mutt said:
I would not put any MJ pics on photobucket. Plus we do not allow linking to photobucket...this is for everyones safety. There privacy policy is freakin horrible.
We offer a Gallery on this forum. Just click Gallery and upload your photos. ;)
This server is located in Holland so is secure. ;)

i understand that you can't direct link photos. that's why i'm asking :p

all my pix are on photobucket. how do i get them here? every time i try, i get an invalid url error message?

hey Flower...

give this a try... simply call up your photos, and save the picture locally to your desktop, then call up the Gallery here, and store them here off your locally saved pics.

something to consider... if they r already on Photobucket, then u may already be screwed....

That crazy vancouver guy said:
hey Flower...

give this a try... simply call up your photos, and save the picture locally to your desktop, then call up the Gallery here, and store them here off your locally saved pics.

something to consider... if they r already on Photobucket, then u may already be screwed....

i have nothing to fear from photobucket ;)

but good idea, just a pain :p reloading everything i put there again, and deleted from the pc..... lol

ok, i'll give it a shot. thanks guys!

btw, is there any other external photomanager one could recommend that i COULD upload pix to here from?

as far as I know... you can only save pics to the MP forum from your local collection... but I could be wrong... I'm always either drunk or stoned....

That crazy vancouver guy said:
as far as I know... you can only save pics to the MP forum from your local collection... but I could be wrong... I'm always either drunk or stoned....

lol, well, thank you muchly :)

i guess i'm going to have to start from scratch :p good opportunity to make some help threads.;)

Yeah FP try and stay away from photobucket, it's not totally secure and if you aren't proxied or secure it might be a bad thing. Like the drunk stoned crazy guy said....right click save as to desktop. I'll send you that software I was talking to you about...it will be a huge help for you.

snuggles said:
Yeah FP try and stay away from photobucket, it's not totally secure and if you aren't proxied or secure it might be a bad thing. Like the drunk stoned crazy guy said....right click save as to desktop. I'll send you that software I was talking to you about...it will be a huge help for you.

thank you snugglie poo :p

lol. ok, more work to do :D

save your pics to your desktop after using www.resize2mail.com to convert them into compatible photo sizes.

then just upload to the gallery here.

if you want to add a pic from the gallery to your post......just right click your MP gallery photo and click properties. copy the url and paste it into your post.

eazy for sheezy.

peeeeeeeeace

Latest posts

Back