i need some adivce

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i want to start growing outside asap and i dont feel like waiting until late april for the season. is there any way i could start growing like mid febuary?

I would say no ... in Feb. ... even if it's warm ... because you are not getting enough daylight hours ... your plants would want to flower instead of veg. ... you would have to give them artificial light to make up the time. So it would not be possible if you are unable to do that ... it you could do that ... then go for it ... they would be monsters come harvest time ...

Actually, I've known people that have started their outdoor grow in January, and all went well. If you live in a climate that permits growing in February, then go for it.

Since the days get longer after the winter solstice, the plants will not flower. They won't flower until after the summer solstice when the days start getting shorter.

New Jersey is pretty harsh in February, so I would say that you would have to start inside or in a greenhouse.

I remember one year when I was living there in the 1980's, when it snowed a couple of feet in mid-April.

Latest posts

Back