I think I am addicted?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clever_intuition

Reaction score
I spend I think about 5 hours on this site most days overall. How much time do you invest in MP?

:fly:

I think this forum is better than any chat service I have tried. JMO though:cool:

No reason to ignore me, and spit at me:eek:

It is my new found hobby and I take what I do seriously. I do enjoy everything I have talked about on this site and learned.

And I am going to use that knowledge to to the fullest extent:bump:

To me it's an extension of my playroom.. err.. I mean growroom. ;)

I'm trying to cut back, myself.

Addicted? No. Involved? Yes. I do love this site though. It makes it easier to grow... I mean, you wanna talk about it with everyone and you can't because of obvious reasons. This site is a great way for everyone to get their excitement out without putting themselves and their grows in jeapordy. Not to mention all of the good advice and knowledge you can collect here.

~Metalchick

Wish I could do that, I'd be able to get a lot more done. hahahaha! ;)

LOL.. I was just thinking about how good it looked!!! I think I'll go make myself a bologna and swiss with lettuce and tomato. I'm gonna make it look like that too!! LOL!!!

~Metalchick

:hairpull: Can someone tell me what protocol is in place to keep us from being tied to this site through our email address?

I love the site so far, but I am ever the critic and often a conspiracy theorist!! I just want to cover my ends!

Gad

You can stop all and any mails from this forum, you can stop your server allowing them, its all in your 'User CP' at the top left.

Hippy

clever_intuition said:
I spend I think about 5 hours on this site most days overall. How much time do you invest in MP?

:fly:

I think this forum is better than any chat service I have tried. JMO though:cool:

LOLOL!!! Me, too!!! I have spent that much time on here, Clev. I found myself logging on in the a.m. to see what's happened while I slept, then again in the evening for 3-4 hours... Waaaayyyyy too much time!! :eek:

I have been trying to wean myself down to no more than 1-2 hours per day.... Geesh, I gotta get a life!! :eek:

LMAO

I find it great to log on this forum because im in the UK and you are all mostly asleep when I log on in the morning and I can go looking and commenting before you all get up, I log on twice daily, once in the AM, once in the PM before the sandman calls my name... he says Hippppyyyyy....I say go away....he says HIPPPYYYY. I say GO AWAY. he says ok im gettin in bed with your woman...I then log off and go to bed before she falls asleep :hubba:

Addiction? .......... you bet your pants it is lolol

Hippy

HippyInEngland said:
LMAO

I find it great to log on this forum because im in the UK and you are all mostly asleep when I log on in the morning and I can go looking and commenting before you all get up, I log on twice daily, once in the AM, once in the PM before the sandman calls my name... he says Hippppyyyyy....I say go away....he says HIPPPYYYY. I say GO AWAY. he says ok im gettin in bed with your woman...I then log off and go to bed before she falls asleep :hubba:

Addiction? .......... you bet your pants it is lolol

Hippy

:rofl:

Latest posts

Back