I think my neighbor is growing!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camcam

Reaction score
It has come to my attention this morning that my next door neighbor might be growing MJ, however, I am not sure.

Yesterday I was washing up (with the window open) and I got a right smell of MJ and I just past it of as it being me, but then my partner said this morning that she was cleaning the bathroom a few days back and she could smell it in the bathroom, it is definitely not me as I do not smoke or smoke MJ in the house (as I have kids) then we thought he must be growing as we put a load of things together! like loads of banging in the front bedroom of his house (like he had converted the room), we only see him now and he is never there! this week I have only seen him once.

So my question is!! If I know what he might be upto does that mean other neighbors might know? The thing is if he is growing I don't want him to get caught for it so should I approach him and tell him to be more careful or just leave it and hope he doesn't get caught??

camcam said:
It has come to my attention this morning that my next door neighbor might be growing MJ, however, I am not sure.

Yesterday I was washing up (with the window open) and I got a right smell of MJ and I just past it of as it being me, but then my partner said this morning that she was cleaning the bathroom a few days back and she could smell it in the bathroom, it is definitely not me as I do not smoke or smoke MJ in the house (as I have kids) then we thought he must be growing as we put a load of things together! like loads of banging in the front bedroom of his house (like he had converted the room), we only see him now and he is never there! this week I have only seen him once.

So my question is!! If I know what he might be upto does that mean other neighbors might know? The thing is if he is growing I don't want him to get caught for it so should I approach him and tell him to be more careful or just leave it and hope he doesn't get caught??

I would make 100% sure first, or if you get into a casual conversation maybe hint at it somehow, but I would not put it out there completely, just my opinion

Well IMO if you have neighbors that close then YES if you can smell it they can smell it..But if your not 100% sure he is then i would not come straight out and say anything..But if you are cool with him i would maybe bring it up in casual conversation...take care

mojosat said:
Just mind your own buisness about it like you would want him to mind his. Getting too cozy with your neighbors almost always ends badly.

Yeah...mind your own..are you growing?..if they mess up its thier fault...if they do get poped they will thnk it was you...just let it be ..mayB you will learn something..KEEP M GREEN:D

If it was me id be a bit sly about it, try to make your self ready to be friendly and conversational when you see them next. Talk about things like how are the renovations/additions going. This way it doesn't sound like your saying that they are growing but you can say yeah we had heard you over there using tools and were interested in what was going on out of natural curiosity. Then as (or if) the topic goes into whats being built you can get clues as to whats really going on with out tipping your growing thumb. Heck while your standing there you can even make an odd face like your smelling something in the air and go man now that takes me back a bit, do you smell that?? and see what kind of response you get from them ;)

4u2smoke said:
Yeah...mind your own..are you growing?..if they mess up its thier fault...if they do get poped they will thnk it was you...just let it be ..mayB you will learn something..KEEP M GREEN:D

I do grow but not at my house I have no room. I live in a 3 bedroom house with 2 kids and no cella, but the guy next door also has a 3 bedroom house with no children. he has been living there about 2 - 3 months and between me and my partner we have seen about 5 to 10 times in that period, I work but my partner is home most of the day and when we do see him he always has his back pack with him, everything we have heard and seen leads us to think he is growing MJ..

He is growing, its a huge set up, keep your nose out or you may get capped.

The other thing that crosses my mind is ... if he is caught or the house gets raided, who's door are the police going to knock at asking questions?
The neighbours!

So its a good job you dont grow at home :)

i wouldnt say anything,it might make him feel paranoid,and we all know how that feels.i wouldnt wanna make him worry,just for wantin to grow some green.if he is..he is...weeds everywhere,and more and more people everyday are starting to grow their own,due to the fact of the prices for good chronic being so high and so many peoples dealers getting busted. just let him be,theres alotta reasons why you might not see him,maybe he works and goes to class ,or just works 2 jobs all day and when he does come home,you nor your wife seem to see him.i dont know..thats my $.02-peace

I'd go right to him the next time I see him and ask him, point blank :hubba: if it is a commercial grow, you dont want it there, as ILLEGAL commercial growers give all of MJ growers/smokers a very bad reputation :evil: If it is, he'll leave asap ;)

i dont think they do though,they just make it so people that arent able to grow are able to still get smoke.whats so bad about that?

he's just like us, man... leave him be... if he's not smart enough to keep it on the down low, then that's his problem.

mind yer own business... u want others' messing in your affairs?

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
i dont think they do though,they just make it so people that arent able to grow are able to still get smoke.whats so bad about that?

yes, that is true enuf AID ;)
If it werent for the smugglers and the bootleggers we might not have had access:hubba:

Pretty Much,theres Not Enough Small Time Growers To Keep All The Weedsmokers W/ Herb.plus,them Big Time Growers Are Usually The Ones To Bring The More Affordable Smoke To The Streets.not Everybody Can Offord To Always Pay 50 An Eigth For Good Chrons.i Like To Switch Back And Forth.i Blaze An Eigth Of Dro,just As Fast As A Half Of Midgrade,but I Pay The Same For Both.

Thanks for all the comments guys but am not going to bother him or ask him anything! You could say I am a little nosey and curious (who isn't?) but what would confirm if he is growing is his electric meter! as all new houses in the UK have them outside the house so people can't tamper with them and so the electric company can take readings without bothering you. If the red light on the meter is flashing like hell then he is deffo growing, I might check it out tonight...

Lmfao,your Gonna Go Check His Meter? For What? If Hes Growin,then He's Growin.when He Feels Comfortable,he'll Bring Over A Fattie.i'd Just Let Him Be And Let Him Do His Own Thing.im Nosy Too..but Come On..not That Nozy. If Your Gonna Say Something,i'd Warn Him About A Skunk Being Around,so If He Has A Cat Or A Dog To Be On The Lookout For Them. (like Barrelhse Stated) If You Were To Go Trying To Check His Meter Without Being The Electric Company Employee,up Here We'd Tell Ya To Find Somethin Else To Do With Your Spare Time Or The Infamous Phrase "mind Your Own Business" If He Is,he Is..i Mean,arent We All These Days,theres Alot Of Members In Many Forums,and Thats Just The Ones That Feel Safe Talkin About It On The Net.if You See Some Cracked Out Lookin People Comin In And Outta There,thats When I Might Be A Little Cautios,but He's Not Hurting You,he's The Best Neighbor To Have By The Sounds Of It.he's Never There To Get Into Your Business.... Right?...or Am I Missin The Point Of Doin That?-peace My Friend,no Offence To Anything In This Reply But I Just Dont Think Thats Needed.i'd Feel Like Crap If I Seen Someone That Wasnt The Meter Guy Tryin To Check My Meter While I Was Growin.wouldnt You?

Latest posts

Back