I want to Know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebest

Reaction score
I want to know in relation to marijuana, how many people drink coffee. I happen to be addicted to coffee, and strangly enough I happened to start smoking a lot more when I started drinking more coffee. So, I just want to see who drinks coffee and smokes.

I drink coffee in the morning & smoke at bed time for pain relief.

I quit the black stuff about 5 years ago. I do occasionally have a starbucks but only like once a month and usually in the early evening. I noticed that my energy level actually increase after quiting.

BuddyLuv said:
I quit the black stuff about 5 years ago. I do occasionally have a starbucks but only like once a month and usually in the early evening. I noticed that my energy level actually increase after quiting.
yeah, I am sure that it is killing my level of overall energy, but recently I have been looking forward to a cup of coffee and a bowl before everything I do!

The Effen Gee said:
Coffee is really bad for you...so I quit. Tobacco too.

I smoke weed ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

Not only do I have more energy, my sense of taste and smell are outstanding now.

Really, didnt think about that. Yeah, I love coffee. I had to stop smoking ciggs too. They are nasty as ****. I love weed, and I don't even like drinking alcohol anymore, so I don't know I may have to stop the coffee.

gettinggray1964 said:
first thing in the morning after the bathroom stop, cig,coffee,and then the morning joint!!!!
yeah, same here. except its usually 3-4 bowls or a blunt

HMAN said:
Got to have at least 1 cup in the morning. But not before a riff or two off the ole bong!! :bong2: For the 3 days I work, its a 20 oz cup on the way in. Smoke is usually all day. I stay high and life's a little nicer......and so am I.

haha great way to live life man. keep it up! Im working on being able to make enough money to have a nice place, smoke a lot of weed and just be happy!

I'M SMOKEY JOE said:
nothing beats a couple cold beers and a bowl or two that is the perfect buzz!!!!!!

that is the perfect buzz when ur just chillin

and im always blazin through energy drinks all week. im a fuckin junkie on the stuff

Kludge your avatar is amazing. what is it dude?

I don't drink coffee very often cuz it cleans out my digestive system. :eek:

But I do love Diet Dr. Pepper 1st thing every morning. :giggle:

i drink most anything that's bad for me, but don't smoke anything but ganga
I drink a lot of coffee in the mornings 4 cups plus generally

honeybear said:
that is the perfect buzz when ur just chillin

and im always blazin through energy drinks all week. im a fuckin junkie on the stuff

No coffee for me but your not the only energy drink junkie here.

I have to have my pot everyday... of coffee that is. I make it when i wake up and drink it through-out the day as i see fit to cold or burnt it gets drank.Oddly enough i usually like to have a few :bong2: after i get my caffeine carburetor going.

Latest posts

Back