Ice doesn't melt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diablo_cannabis

Growdini
Reaction score
week three of my baby ICE, I have named her Isabelle.

IMG00162.jpg

IMG00163.jpg

i do have to say, it seems like it grows pretty slow compared to some other pics and posts i have seen. particularly ak-47, which i am starting from seed now.

not that much slower than what im growing now, which is "bag stuff" Are you feeding it yet?

yeah started with fox farm grow big half solution last monday. to me she looks plenty healthy just lazy i guess lol

bluealein56 said:
nice. keep postin. been wanting to see what this strand grows like

Same here I have heard good things about this plant. Looks very nice and very green :D

Does anyone know what type of plant this is Sativa? Indica? Hybrid? More dominant type?

im using the fox farm family of nutes too. you should use the big grow with the big bloom during veg. big bloom is very good for the palnts and combo has caused mine to become very bushyi been using the nutes for two weeks now with great results so far. just give it time

bluealein56 said:
im using the fox farm family of nutes too. you should use the big grow with the big bloom during veg. big bloom is very good for the palnts and combo has caused mine to become very bushyi been using the nutes for two weeks now with great results so far. just give it time

i have the whole family too. fox farm advises that the big bloom be used at the first signs of flower. With any luck these plants will be my mothers so i do not want them to flower.

do you have experience with the method you speak of that you can compare with just using big grow only? i'm curious now.

I will be switching my nutes though after this grow to either botanicare nutes or to advanced nutrients complete 'grow micro bloom' set up. I really like the dynamic chart advanced nutrients has on their website that shows you how much and when to add all nutes.

diablo_cannabis said:
i have the whole family too. fox farm advises that the big bloom be used at the first signs of flower. With any luck these plants will be my mothers so i do not want them to flower.

do you have experience with the method you speak of that you can compare with just using big grow only? i'm curious now.

I will be switching my nutes though after this grow to either botanicare nutes or to advanced nutrients complete 'grow micro bloom' set up. I really like the dynamic chart advanced nutrients has on their website that shows you how much and when to add all nutes.

it is weird because the bottles say different from the website. go to the website foxfarmfertilizer.c m and check out the feeding schedule link. since using this process i have had alot of side branch growth and the plants are very busy. And i have seen other people on here comment about having good success with this feeding method

bluealein56 said:
it is weird because the bottles say different from the website. go to the website foxfarmfertilizer.c m and check out the feeding schedule link. since using this process i have had alot of side branch growth and the plants are very busy. And i have seen other people on here comment about having good success with this feeding method

hmm, it is different on the website. i guess i'll give it a shot. thanks bro.

anytime.
it seems the big bloom is essentially just a plant food. if im correct it provides many different nutrients in small concentrations which are often lacking in alot of fetilizer. I believe they are called micronutrients that it provides. anyways its good stuff and just mix them both into your water at feeding

General Hydroponics has an excellent 3 phase set up.FLORA GROW FLORA MICRO & FLORA BLOOM, which works wonders 4 me.(WATCH OUT- ITS POTENT,ALTHO)

Well I will keep a watch on this page as Im also growing a couple of Ice mommas and a couple of ak48 mommas.They are in bloom atm doing well the ak is getting taller then the ice but both are looking great so far.
I will post some pice tomorrow,would tonite but is now past bed time and work tomorrow 4 am comes early :( If any body would be interested in more detail let me know I will post :) so till tomorrow :)

May Everybody Have Good Mojo :watchplant:
:postpicsworthless:
:48::banana::joint:

Diablo Cannabis, your plants look nice and healthy. The only thing that I can think of at this stage of growth that would make them grow faster would be to add more light. All my grows have been slow except for this one. When I started my current grow I used fluorescent lights instead of the metal halide, and I put them in real close to the plants. The seedlings grew a lot faster tha way.

http://foxfarmfertilizer.com/soilfeed.pdf

your plants look great..I read that ICE is great for HYDRO..I am soil and have a few growing in my shed..They grow way diffrent then any other strain i have..Nice to see some others here..thanks for shareing and aI use all the FF line..I dont know why you would want to change..The big bloom is used threw out the entire grow..i use it starting at weeek 1 above is a link to the feeding schedual from fox farm..I go by it:aok: Keep us posted..but most of all KEEP M GREEN:bolt::bong:

edit: nice drip setup...do you do this threw the hole grow? i would like to see some more of your setup..thanks

Alistair Young said:
Diablo Cannabis, your plants look nice and healthy. The only thing that I can think of at this stage of growth that would make them grow faster would be to add more light. All my grows have been slow except for this one. When I started my current grow I used fluorescent lights instead of the metal halide, and I put them in real close to the plants. The seedlings grew a lot faster tha way.

Thanks Alistair, since the pictures above were taken I have added two more I have added two more 48" shop flouros (for a total of 4 more bulbs). Since then I have noticed significant growth.

I will add more pictures in a few minutes.

TheEnhancementSmoker said:
It's a 50/50 hybrid of Skunk, Northern Lights, Afghani, and some other sativa.

Thanks for the input, the site where I bought them said only said sativa. Its good to know what all is in this lady.

Latest posts

Back