I'm pissed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slowlyburn

Reaction score
I have smoked way too much pot in my life... My memory is terrible these days. I lost my Ipod Touch sometime between last Sunday and today. I had it at the gym Sunday and I know I didn't leave it there cause I have the headphones in my car... I am going nuts trying to figure out *** I did with it!!! LOL

My money's on you'll find it the last place you look after finding it

As I nod at the mrs questions, yet have no idea what she's talking about...... I don't have a bad memory. I only have a bad memory of remembering things while I was/am high.... There's a difference ;)

Slowlyburn said:
I have smoked way too much pot in my life... My memory is terrible these days. I lost my Ipod Touch sometime between last Sunday and today. I had it at the gym Sunday and I know I didn't leave it there cause I have the headphones in my car... I am going nuts trying to figure out *** I did with it!!! LOL

check ya back pocket

:48:

your welcome

My kids got me one of them IPad gizmos.
What I always forget is like when Im in a waiting room with the earpieces in. That just because I dont hear the fart. Doesnt mean I released a silent one.

lol why don't you cool it on the reefer then? That would be your first step to start remembering.

You ever sit down to relax for the night. Flip on the tube. Try to think of what to watch. Turn on a show. Have your wife come in and just shake her head saying, "really? you're watching that again? You just watched that last night."

Take stoned memory as a positive. You can watch funny shows, over and over, and over, and they're still hilarious :D

I found it!!! YAY... It was under my front passenger seat of my car...

Latest posts

Back