immediate 12/12 from start - what size pots?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I will do a journal once I get things up and running. Unfortunately, lowes.com said they had the soil (jungle growth) that I was looking for, but they did not have it in my store. Soooo.... I couldn't transplant today. I am going to have to find another soil to go with, unfortunately, here, we have NOTHING in the way of good soil, and ordering now would take way too long to get something in my hands before these things go crazy.

Might have to make something myself. ... :(

But I will keep things posted as far as when I get the journal going.

He was going immediately to 12/12 with no veg time. He was not supercropping, he was talking about 16 oz cups, not 6" pots, no mention of clones...

you TOTALLY missed what i said.

i said WITH the use of supercropping, little OR no veg time, planting on 6 inch centers not 6 inch containers and cutting clones for the next round after he fills his space with females he will yeild something nice. thats why you can overcrowd some now while growth is minimal then weed out the males in a few weeks by then final placement for a scrog would be good.

keeping the light low and having an even canopy he will fill the space with dense colas.

and you will not have to water 2 times a day everyday,sorry. if your plants are monsters maybe...

I think you have me sold on my next grow, you know I'm down right now...it's getting tough I have the itch LOL. I figure since I got nothing going it might be a good time to plan. IMO I have been growing my plants too big anyways.

Good thread by the way, I have some planning to do for when I come back.

Personally, for me, BIG plants are a lot of work. I wanted to try something a bit different. i did a grow with two white rhinos in the past that were vegged a couple weeks then put into flower both turned out to be female and put off a few grams each, which was suffice for my needs at that time. Now, with that experience and big grow experience, I wanted to do multiple little guys straight from the start to see just how big they do get with this type of grow. Mostly curiousity... something new, something fun... :D

I wanted to do multiple little guys straight from the start to see just how big they do get with this type of grow. Mostly curiousity... something new, something fun

Lotsa fun !

Latest posts

Back