Indoors as good as outdoors?????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The question is simply far to subject to opinion and personal taste/preferrence. The same question could be ask(and has been) of 'dirt vs hydro, organic vs chem' and the responses would be nearlly identical.
It is a topic that has been argued and debated time and again.

FourTwenty said:
How do you know the bag you got your seeds from wasn't grown indoors? are you just assuming it was grown outdoors for whatever reason?

One year we had some kind bud outside that we forgot about and ended up getting seeded out by a male beside it.My buddies and I grew that stuff for years.Probably still have some seeds of it somewhere.My buddies indoor of those seeds were always noticeably more potent then the same stuff we grew outdoors.That's when El Nino was around and we were getting some nice plants outside.

Hick said:
The question is simply far to subject to opinion and personal taste/preferrence. The same question could be ask(and has been) of 'dirt vs hydro, organic vs chem' and the responses would be nearlly identical.
It is a topic that has been argued and debated time and again.

It's the debate that never ends,it just goes on and on my friend...

hey time4tokin20s

really, mj plants has been with us even since in our historical times.. where ever you at and where you grow at, you are very lucky to have open light, right air climate, not too wet air, or too dry air, that is where you got the advantages.. again, law is the one that abused us, our plants too.. thats why theres a lowryder that you can grow fast as 2 month indoor! also.. indoor has a greater advantage as long you use right water (rain or mineral water), fresher air (filtered) right lights HID/flo for veg, hps or heat lamps for bloom.. outdoor has more patients and dazed time over indoors imo

Ok...ok... I've read all these post and yet i'm confused, because I have always thought that indoor bud was more potent than outdoor. I've smoked very little dro because its very expensive and its hard to get ahold of. So I have always thought that they reach that potency because of how they grow it, hydorponicly that is. I have the white widow strain that I grew from 10 seeds last year outdoor and I'm trying it again this year. I smoked it last year and it was a good high but it was't just a mind blowing 22% thc high like all the seed bank web sites say quote "possibly the strongest strain in the world." I wanted to go indoor with this strain and hope to grow some great potent bud. From all of you guys statements...I'm confused about indoor vs outdoor now?... :-S

Optimum conditions don't even effect potency,
..on the contrary.. if you don't believe me, try growing under an incandescent light. ..or even a weak set of flourescents, or in a room without ventilation, or in the incorrect ph range. Providing the "best" environment and nutrition, result in the best bud... "along" with genetics.
"You can't make a silk purse from a sows ear".. but you can make a purse.. ;) if you have the proper tools, the better the tools and the 'skills' the nicer the purse..

FourTwenty said:
How do you know the bag you got your seeds from wasn't grown indoors? are you just assuming it was grown outdoors for whatever reason?
i dont, dont even know if it growed or just came already growed!!!! but if it was growed inside, they damn sure didnt know how to grow......lol just dont make much sense to me that some one would go to all the trouble of growing seeded weed indoors!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back