IONIC for seedlings??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURKEYNECK

Old School
Reaction score
At what strength should I mix the Ionic GROW in my drip system for seedlings? Should I start at 1/4 strength? 1/2? anybody?

keep the CF level around 12/14 keeping the ph at 6/6.5 till there about foot tall to foot half then raise it to 18/20 on CF just starve them little, till there on full!!! never exceeding 22/24 CF, good luck bro pics would be cool wot strain are you grown

Just runnin some bagseed for a test.. I have a Ph meter but not a ppm yet.. so...

that's great investment is bluelab truncheon as wot you'll find once their in flowering you have check CF level as plants will take more water than nutes and level rises and some absorb more nutes than water so there is some messing about keeping CF level spot on. :)

im using the oxy pots and found it quite awkward :eek: and will be investing in a 8 pot flush and drain system, as the reservoir would be easier to maintain

Mav :D

Im using the same stuff. 1/4 strength. really you sont need anything for the first couple of weeks but the drip. unless you have more than 3.
me personally. i have a tub with 6. drip on 4 times a day. and a bubbler in the tub. 1 to oxygenate the water and 2 to remove any chlorine.
then after 10 days i add 1/4 nutes. roots should really show by then.
run that for 10-14 days depending on the rootgrowth. once they fully submerge.3-4 weeks. then i either go full bubbler DWC or both depending if you have the pump in the busket or out.

best of luck

Hey Turkey :hubba: I think you should use 4000% then you will get some bud that glows in the dark. Might even turn you into a Ninja Turkey.

I Usually Go With 4 Tsp. Per Gallon,start At 1/4-1/2-full Strength.its Very HARD To Mess Up While Using Ionic,its Some Of The Easiest Nutes On The Market To Work With.dont Add Any In Until Your A Couple Weeks Into Your Grow Or Your Plant Tells You Its Ready.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
I Usually Go With 4 Tsp. Per Gallon,start At 1/4-1/2-full Strength.its Very HARD To Mess Up While Using Ionic,its Some Of The Easiest Nutes On The Market To Work With.dont Add Any In Until Your A Couple Weeks Into Your Grow Or Your Plant Tells You Its Ready.

Thanks man, Ive been using it for clones at 1/2 strength and they seem to love it, I plan to bump it up to full strength after my 2 week res change.

Latest posts

Back