Ireland outdoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradito

Reaction score
planted seeds at the start of may and they are flying only problem is they might get too big if they keep growing at such a quick rate any idea what i can do? could i make them to start to bud early or something? any idea of how long they should grow for?

cheers from the first time grower.......

youcan bud them early, but it means two trips a day until they finish. you could always top them and keep them short. or try lst (tying them down), and keep doing this till they grow along the round. they will finsh between sept and november in some cases, but this all depends on the strain, i.e. indicas finish earlier and sativas finish later and mixes in between.

hope this helps good luck with ya grow mate 85CANNABLISS

the strain is bubblegum i have topped the plants and tied them and they are massive!and still growing.would it matter if she grow to the roof of the green house and and left like that?

might seem like shes going to grow to the roof, (depends on how tall it is) but they will out of no where stop growth.

why would they just stop? do you mean once they begin to flower, it will slow them down while they produce the flowering hormone.

+ i thought they could double in size during flower, or is this just indoors?

sorry about the Qs, im just confused at 420's last comment.

Yeah, i don't see why they'd stop. Like 85C said during flowering they will slow down but i've never seen a plant just stop unless it was stunned or stressed. And my plants have never doubled during flowering and i am an outside grower so maybe it is just inside =p

~Burn One~
Dewayne

cheers for that dewayne, i was getting rather worried about how big they could get during flower. it must just be an indoor thing like u say lol

Outdoors once plants start flowering they are pretty much done growing. Because the daylight has gradually got shorter and shorter. Indoor they abruptly lose 6-12 hours of light (depending on your cycle) so they stretch pretty hard to find the light.

even tho we had a debait in a different thread, i just had to thank you for giving me a little more info on that. so cheers

85CANNABLISS

Latest posts

Back