Is my baby behind schedule?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emptypackofcigs

Reaction score
okay i might be mistaken but i was reading RAD's journal and his SHIVA plant is 3 weeks into flower and god all mighty gonja his flowers are way more full than mine... i have a shiva cross... but man my plant must be way behind in schedule... its been 3 weeks and 2 days since i started flower... and my buds are way smaller compared to his... i mean he might be taking way better care for his plants than i am but i'm just wondering... is my plant behind on schedule?

1 bud shot.JPG

2 bud shot.JPG

fav bud shot.JPG

whole plant.JPG

She looks fine mang. ;) What kind of light are you using for flower?

thanks tbg... i was using CFL's for my first 2 weeks but i have them under a 400w HPS now.... do you think they are gonna plumpen up a bit before i harvest?

emptypackofcigs said:
thanks tbg... i was using CFL's for my first 2 weeks but i have them under a 400w HPS now.... do you think they are gonna plumpen up a bit before i harvest?
Well if you had them under CFL's the first few weeks of flower that's why they look behind. I woudn't worry about it though now that you have her under that HPS. You should see a big change in her in a week or so you watch. :aok: One other thing. Do you have any light leaks in your flower room?

I dont know man...?!? I turned my plants on 12/12 and 5 days later i can noticly see the buds on my plant. If its been 3 weeks and there still like that i believe that something is wrong...

Helile said:
I dont know man...?!? I turned my plants on 12/12 and 5 days later i can noticly see the buds on my plant. If its been 3 weeks and there still like that i believe that something is wrong...

It usually takes 2 weeks to show sex.

TBG.... no light leaks... but i did have some complications... someone did unplug the light for about 6 hours the other day... but its all good now nobody is going to touch it now...

Helile.... they are female i have pistils everywhere there are small nuggs on the tops of the plants... but they aren't very big... about the size of a marble...

and growdude... i already know sex its female...

thanks for the input people... hopefully like TBG had said a week or so and i'll see a big change....

yeah man, i saw that thread too,that thing was a beast, probably got her under 1000w minimum to be that far along at three weeks.maybe he`s got the date wrong:confused: of flowering time.:confused2: but then again who knows what strain and conditions etc. :fly: :bong2: :fly:

Mine are under 600w HPS and 3 weeks 4 days into flower.

This was my first grow and i really stressed them out by over watering, Buring them with nutes ect..lol

But the last week and a half ive been taking really good care of them plenty of SUPERthrive(GOD THAT STUFF IS AWSOME!!) bit of H202 (for the overwatering situation!) and letting them breath insted of drowning them oh and i started using Bionic BOOST aswell as my terraflores ferts.

Your plants look much healthier than mine and when they catch up they will be much better!

Oh and i dont know if it makes a difference but my plants are really short 25 inches tall (i dont konw if the smaller the plant the more buds closer together??)

1 more thing my temps are 80 to 90 light on 50 to 60 light off with a humidaty of arount 30% to 40% dont know if that makes a difference.
RAD

How close is your light to the plants? For a 400w HPS I've heard about a foot from the top of the plant is good.

his are clones man, thats why they are so huge. your's will yield alot more looks like. keep it up man.

Damm THCskunk i dont like your attitued! Im new to all of this and i plan to use seeds BUT this time i got offered clones whats your problem? You dont need to act funny like that!

Peace.

RAD said:
Damm THCskunk i dont like your attitued! Im new to all of this and i plan to use seeds BUT this time i got offered clones whats your problem? You dont need to act funny like that!

Peace.

I never said anything negative about your plants man. I said they were good looking plants, remember? I'm trying to help out this guy thats all. keeping up his MJ spirit if you know what I mean. Sorry if you mis-understood. I have no problem with your plants, they look damn good to me. Its just misinterpreting words on the screen. again sorry if you got offended by anything I said.

Sorry bro it just looked like there was hostilaty its hard to hear people when you just readin words.

Peace!

Its all good man, don't even worry about it, the reason I respond so calm is because I had this very same issue once with HIck, it was all misinterpreted and I had took things in a wrong way. thats why I apologize for it. bad *** looking plants though.

shuggy- thats what i thought too... had to at least be under a million watts of light but guess not... maybe also its different cause im growing hydro and his was soil... so there is a difference...

insane... ya i try to keep them about 12-16 in from top of plant... but that thing just keeps growing when i put it into flower it was about 12 in tall now its about 25 - 26in tall.. so i'm hoping its gonna stop growing soon and just start fattening up...

THC- whats the difference? if you start from clone they will get fat quick but they wont be as good as if you start from seed? i dont understand... could you clear that up for me? and thanks for keeping up the MJ spirit... those popcorn buds are starting to fatten up too in the last day the buds have doubled in size... i added 2 42 w CFL's (2700K) on the sides... fatten those B1tches up...

RAD- dont trip man... kick back and take a BT for our shiva plants man... no hostility here... were all stoners hostility isn't in our vocab... you know that... chill man... its all good here... he was just stating it for all of us to know... and hey rad... that baby is looking mighty tasty... i wouldn't mind mine looking like that ... beautiful plant man... congrats man...

well guys i must say these last 4-5 weeks are going to be torturous... this being my first plant and it just smells oh so heavenly in my closet... i have a question for you guys... my closet is getting pretty humid... about 60% what should i do? is 60% okay for flowering... i'm afraid my bud is going to get moldy... think if i get a dehumidifier it will be right? about 20-30 % better for my buds? let me know... thanks

Seeds VS clones, thats a good one. If you live where you can get clones of the good strains NOBODY will by a seed. Ya right I want a longer grow time on female plants and to also waste time and money growing male plants.

Keep us posted with pics bro im very intersted to see how they turn out!

RAD

Latest posts

Back